I had iOS 11 beta 3 and my iPad crashed during the iOS QA beta 4 update. I had to restore to iOS 10 then update again. Unfortunately, now I need to change my Apple ID on the ipad as my restore from backup used the wrong Apple ID. In settings, I can’t change my Apple ID as it forces me to add an email address prior to deleting the old Apple ID, but I cannot add a new email address.

Any ideas?
    08-09-2017 09:07 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Sorry you're having problems with the backup but I'm having trouble understanding what the issue is? Never had to change my email iCloud after a backup.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-11-2017 07:36 AM
    Wrong Apple ID? How many Apple ID's do you have?
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-11-2017 03:26 PM
    I had iOS 11 beta 3 and my iPad crashed during the iOS QA beta 4 update. I had to restore to iOS 10 then update again. Unfortunately, now I need to change my Apple ID on the ipad as my restore from backup used the wrong Apple ID. In settings, I can’t change my Apple ID as it forces me to add an email address prior to deleting the old Apple ID, but I cannot add a new email address.

Any ideas?
    If you don't have an IOS 11 backup, I would delete the iPad and start fresh. Not sure why you use multiple Apple ID's (or why you wouldn't mark it in the backup so you knew)
    08-11-2017 04:05 PM
    If you don't have an IOS 11 backup, I would delete the iPad and start fresh. Not sure why you use multiple Apple ID's (or why you wouldn't mark it in the backup so you knew)
    Yeah if it’s just the wrong Apple ID and you need to fix that just wipe and restore the appropriate backup.
    08-11-2017 07:01 PM

Any ideas?
    I understand having multiple Apple IDs, but I don't understand how you're able to select an backup for an Apple ID/account that you're not signed into. Anyway, just do another restore.
    08-11-2017 09:02 PM