iOS 11 Public Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with call quality. I’m able to hear the other caller without an issue but they can’t hear me without cutting out

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
My phone and iPad both keep “rebooting” every time I turn my screen off. It will go black, load for a second and then require my passcode, even though I have it set not to ask for a passcode for 4 hours. How do you clear the cache in iOS 11?
Same thing happens on my iphone

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing a weird bug with the contrast? It’s most noticeable while using dark mode in any app. The colors will randomly brighten/lighten up by quite a bit. Dark grays will turn to light gray, etc. It’s not the screen getting brighter, just the colors changing shade.

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I loaded it yesterday and have to say it is amazing. It is the fastest, most consitent and has as good of battey life as my 7+ has ever been. This thing zips now , no lag anywhere and best of all, so far all apps are working great. Without question, the best this phone has ever been.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This beta on my spare iPhone 6 is very solid and is very snappy.

The only issue that remains is that i cannot power down the phone by pressing the power button and the swipe to turn off. It continues to restart.

If I perform a hard reboot then it will shut down.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Thanks!

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I want to make the switch on my daily driver. I understand it is a beta- but any major battery or communication issues to be aware of that would warrant me to not install on daily driver?
Of course I'll backup and downgrade to iOS 10 if need be.

iOS 11 PB 4 worked well on my 6. It just really sucked the power from my  Watch. I usually have at least 50% left by 11pm on 10.3.3 but when I upgraded to 11, my watch would be down to 10% by 3pm. I have since downgraded back to 10.3.3.

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing a weird bug with the contrast? It’s most noticeable while using dark mode in any app. The colors will randomly brighten/lighten up by quite a bit. Dark grays will turn to light gray, etc. It’s not the screen getting brighter, just the colors changing shade.

Yep saw it in dark mode last night for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro