iOS 11 Developer Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
IOS Developer beta 5

Smart invert is much improved. The dock doesn’t look all weird now and looks the same as without the smart invert on.

Also TV app now has landscape support. It’s buggy but it’s at least there.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: IOS Developer beta 5

I installed it while I was at work, but I really haven't had the time to check it out. Meetings dominate my day tomorrow so I might not be able to really take notice of things until probably Wednesday or the coming weekend. One thing I can say is that all of the apps I depend on each day work well, thankfully....:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I am finding some lag the more I use it. But it’s not as frequent as previous betas. They still have work to do but it is improved. At least they are finally in the right direction on that.

hakankocyigit

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site

Everything looks good according to my tests. The battery is almost twice as good (using instagram, twitter, snapchat, tumblr, whatsapp)

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

Hopefully the next public beta will drop soon, then. I have a device I think I'm going to try it out on.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Takari

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

So on this I did a complete restore and reloaded a backup and this seems to have fixed the lag/freeze I had in messaging.

The only issue I am now seeing is it did something wacky with my QManager app for my QNAP NAS. It made it so the save/cancel buttons overlay each other as plain text. So they are unusable and I cannot save my settings.

This app was fine in beta 4 so something changed in this beta that affected this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR