iOS 11 Developer Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: IOS Developer beta 5

Not sure if this is new, but on iPad, you swipe down the notification shade, they brought back the x with clear all for notifications.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

It seems which new beta I keep finding more Baltic feedback. I get on refreshes in places and other various places as well. It's kind of nice, but also a little annoying.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 11 Developer beta 5

Note:
I found a simpler way, you just have to choose your moving emoji get out of Message and return in Message and it work !!!

Fun thing with iOS 11 any beta !
Found by pur hasard.

Send GIANT emoji with ios11.
Don’t know if it would work also in iOS 10
Work only with moving emoji.

https://youtu.be/xPKkXeUMjx0

d8ea249dcc30aadf00dcbaf573a55e3b.jpg

Last edited:

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

I notice I don’t have issues uploading images via safari or any other browser, in fact they upload quicker than before.

I also notice that no matter how many times I turn off WiFi via the control panel, I later notice it’s back on and connected to something.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I notice I don’t have issues uploading images via safari or any other browser, in fact they upload quicker than before.

I also notice that no matter how many times I turn off WiFi via the control panel, I later notice it’s back on and connected to something.

That's a feature of iOS 11, Control Center only disconnects and temporarily disables.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Developer beta 5

Right...so I guess I have some songs downloaded with Apple Music that have music videos. These play in the Music player as if it were a normal song. Leaving the Music app stops the audio. And I can’t screen record it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iOS 11 Developer beta 5

Right...so I guess I have some songs downloaded with Apple Music that have music videos. These play in the Music player as if it were a normal song. Leaving the Music app stops the audio. And I can’t screen record it.

With music videos in the music app, they are designed to stop when you press the home button or open an other app. You can later resume playing in background by tapping the play button on lock screen, double tapping the AirPods or via your Watch.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

It appears that Apple has taken two steps back with the control centre functionality. I hope they reinstate the function as it is with iOS 10

I actually really like the new control center. It’s customizable and more interactive. Using my Apple TV is WAY more convenient with the built-in widget. I just wish they’d open it up to third party developers. A Hue widget would be amazing.

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I actually really like the new control center. It’s customizable and more interactive. Using my Apple TV is WAY more convenient with the built-in widget. I just wish they’d open it up to third party developers. A Hue widget would be amazing.

I like the design and functionality of the new control centre also.
I was referring to the way the Wifi and Bluetooth switches work in iOS 11.
They disconnect the radio rather than switching it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner