iphone 6 updating to ios 11 beta 3 stuck and fix

sunnyye3333

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
i try to install new ios 11 beta 3 form firmware. then i stuck on apple logo screen.

1, i use itunes to restore my iphone - failed

2, try to enter dfu or recovery mode - failed

3, use reiboot , the first time use my own firmware - failed. 3 hours again , i use
reiboot own firmware my ipone back to normal ios 11 beta 2. thinks god.

never update to new ios 11~~ never!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
i try to install new ios 11 beta 3 form firmware. then i stuck on apple logo screen.

1, i use itunes to restore my iphone - failed

2, try to enter dfu or recovery mode - failed

3, use reiboot , the first time use my own firmware - failed. 3 hours again , i use
reiboot own firmware my ipone back to normal ios 11 beta 2. thinks god.

never update to new ios 11~~ never!!!

Your experience is definitely not representative to what millions other beta testers, safe from some like yourself, are experiencing.
Installing iOS 11 beta has been a smooth process since the beginning.
I hope you will have better luck next time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Your experience is definitely not representative to what millions other beta testers, safe from some like yourself, are experiencing.
Installing iOS 11 beta has been a smooth process since the beginning.
I hope you will have better luck next time.

This is not true. I understand your love for everything Apple, but there has been problems with updating/downloading iOS 11 as well as with the Apple Watch OS. Even you had problems in that area. Keep it real my friend.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This is not true. I understand your love for everything Apple, but there has been problems with updating/downloading iOS 11 as well as with the Apple Watch OS. Even you had problems in that area. Keep it real my friend.

I specifically chose to not mention watchOS 4 betas, because yes, you’re right. That didn’t go as smooth as I wished it did.
However, and this is my personal experience, updating to and within iOS 11 betas has been without difficulties and issues.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I specifically chose to not mention watchOS 4 betas, because yes, you’re right. That didn’t go as smooth as I wished it did.
However, and this is my personal experience, updating to and within iOS 11 betas has been without difficulties and issues.

I'm glad iOS 11 beta is working well for you, but my experience along with the OP and others isn't as gratifying.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It’s a beta, plain and simple. If you’re not willing to accept the possible issues that come with installing and using prerelease software I recommend waiting until iOS 11 is released to the public, or even a little longer than that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234