iOS 11 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: IOS 11 Public Beta 3

Does anyone know when you go to send a new iMessage/Text to someone, why it doesn't put the single contact at the top of the list? (Or does anyone even have this issue?) Instead it puts all the past group messages/contacts at the top and you have to scroll down to find the single contact.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

With the new screen record feature, is it now possible to "record" a Slideshow? I believe previous iOS versions didn't allow saving or exporting Slideshow videos.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

With the new screen record feature, is it now possible to "record" a Slideshow? I believe previous iOS versions didn't allow saving or exporting Slideshow videos.

I tried that with my screen recorder, and it didn't work. But my recorder is not Apple. It's an enterprise app. I'm on iOS 10.1.1. Oh, well. There's good apps for slideshow. Quik is a good one. Not sure why Apple wouldn't allow recording slideshows. It reverts to Apple TV.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone know when you go to send a new iMessage/Text to someone, why it doesn't put the single contact at the top of the list? (Or does anyone even have this issue?) Instead it puts all the past group messages/contacts at the top and you have to scroll down to find the single contact.

Yeah, sorting contacts is a little buggy at the moment. I hope they’ll fix it with a later beta or in the official release.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I tried that with my screen recorder, and it didn't work. But my recorder is not Apple. It's an enterprise app. I'm on iOS 10.1.1. Oh, well. There's good apps for slideshow. Quik is a good one. Not sure why Apple wouldn't allow recording slideshows. It reverts to Apple TV.
Not sure how you could speculate about what Apple allows and doesn’t allow with screen recording.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It works fine in iOS 11. No need to worry about whether it's allowed or not :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
IOS 11 Public Beta 3

It works fine in iOS 11. No need to worry about whether it's allowed or not :)

Good to know. Not sure if mine would though. I'll find out next year. I don't have Apple TV, but this is what I see when I try to record a slideshow. I see no way to get it off. LOL.
26ff020fe8bf92b019e6fa6102e187f7.png

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

My battery life is better but my Nationwide banking app is not working. Not working on my daughters phone running ios 11 either so is definitely the app

My Envision Financial banking app isn’t working on my iPad with iOS 11 either. That’s why I’ve been holding off from installing it on my iPhone.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site

My Envision Financial banking app isn’t working on my iPad with iOS 11 either. That’s why I’ve been holding off from installing it on my iPhone.
I have it on my android phone and my daughter installed it on her ipod so we can cope.

Another new phenomenon is that my screen goes black for a few moments then comes back on again. Also i lost the input box in a whatsapp message earlier today

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

You don’t have iOS 11 which is why it’s not working. I wasn’t using Apple TV either ... just iOS 11 and Photos.app

so the answer is that with iOS11, you have the option to records, or save Slideshows? Or are you saying that with iOS11 you can screen records Slideshows... I"m confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711