iOS 11 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: IOS 11 Public Beta 3

Is the feedback app automatically downloaded? I cannot find it.

Thanks.

OK, found it and submitted the issue where, even after this update, the phone will not shut off...hitting the power button and swipe to turn off...the phone restarts.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
IOS 11 Public Beta 3

Anyone NOT seeing their Apple Watch under Bluetooth devices? Mine isn’t listed but it’s connected even after rebooting both devices.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

Who is running this on their phone? The first beta messed up my phone. Was hoping to jump back on the bandwagon. It’s been ok on my iPad Pro.

Running on both my devices, 6s and 6.

Running great so far. Much , much better than previous betas.

madman76

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site

In the past, usually by beta 3 it's fine for daily driver as far as battery life and major bugs gone. Are we there yet?

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

On my 10.5 pro and wife’s iPad Air swiping in from the right does nothing. It is turned on in multitasking in settings. It worked on both in previous versions. Am I missing something?

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

In the past, usually by beta 3 it's fine for daily driver as far as battery life and major bugs gone. Are we there yet?

It definitely is in my opinion. I have been running it since beta 1 and I can honestly say that it is fine as a daily driver now.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

Phone was last night in idle mode and phone ate battery 20% in 7 hours.
Other than that it seems good.

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Now that it's on Beta 3 I'm wanting to install it on my iPhone 7 Plus which is my daily use phone. Since the first iOS public betas I've usually been on them (MacBook and iPhone betas) and given the issues I'd had before with early betas I wanted to wait this time around. It sounds like you guys feel this is now acceptable for a daily use phone. One question, though, do you find any issues with your phone being on beta and your Apple Watch being on standard watchOS? I didn't have an Apple Watch with the previous betas so this would be my first time.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Now that it's on Beta 3 I'm wanting to install it on my iPhone 7 Plus which is my daily use phone. Since the first iOS public betas I've usually been on them (MacBook and iPhone betas) and given the issues I'd had before with early betas I wanted to wait this time around. It sounds like you guys feel this is now acceptable for a daily use phone. One question, though, do you find any issues with your phone being on beta and your Apple Watch being on standard watchOS? I didn't have an Apple Watch with the previous betas so this would be my first time.

No issues here.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

I've been doing quite a bit of poking around in the OS and putting it through some paces and I haven't found any red flags based on my use cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro