I doubt if they’ll change it. It’s convenient to swipe left & double clicking is extremely convenient for Apple Pay.
    The OP was talking about double-clicking the power button, not the home button, but you can add that function to the list of home button functions in my earlier post.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-29-2017 09:58 PM
    The OP was talking about double-clicking the power button, not the home button, but you can add that function to the list of home button functions in my earlier post.
    Gotcha! Thanks for pointing that out. I misread the post. However, I still feel swiping left is just as easy from the lock screen.
    Tartarus and TheRandomDealio like this.
    07-30-2017 07:29 AM
    Gotcha! Thanks for pointing that out. I misread the post. However, I still feel swiping left is just as easy from the lock screen.
    It's less about ease of use and more about speed. You can open the s8 camera faster than the iPhone one every time.
    08-01-2017 03:07 AM
    Wasn't aware. Thought it would be an appropriate topic given the forum it was posted in
    I started that thread and people lost their ****, as if I asked for Apple to use an Android OS. Change, albeit minor change, scares people apparently. Don't rock the boat man!
    anony_mouse likes this.
    08-07-2017 07:26 AM
    It's less about ease of use and more about speed. You can open the s8 camera faster than the iPhone one every time.
    With "raise to wake" enabled, I can get a cam shot off in less than a second with swipe left. That's fast enough for me. But I haven't needed to to be in that much hurry for a shot yet.
    Spencerdl and SwitchBeach like this.
    08-07-2017 07:40 AM
    With "raise to wake" enabled, I can get a cam shot off in less than a second with swipe left. That's fast enough for me. But I haven't needed to to be in that much hurry for a shot yet.
    I totally agree. This is my experience as well.
    Tartarus and SwitchBeach like this.
    08-07-2017 08:23 AM
31 12