iOS 11 Dev Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Only lag I really notice is from time to time I have to tap an app twice to get it to launch. I'll tap it, it will darken like it's been activated, but won't actually launch until the 2nd tap. Not a big deal, takes less time to tap it again than it does to set up my phone as new.

But that's me, everyone is different!

The lag/freeze in messaging is by far the worst. When typing a text and the cursor needs to drop to a new line, it completely freezes for almost a second until the new line appears. Makes typing a lot going text very annoying.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
The lag/freeze in messaging is by far the worst. When typing a text and the cursor needs to drop to a new line, it completely freezes for almost a second until the new line appears. Makes typing a lot going text very annoying.

Imagine my predicament when I have to do a whole email lol

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

Agreed.... Monday/Tuesday not too far away.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Worst beta so far on my iPad...

The iOS 11 beta 4 is the worst beta for me so far...
On my iPhone 6s it’s ok but in the iPad Pro 10.5 it’s full of bugs...
-Split screen stop working sometimes
-Sometimes the sound also stop working
-When connected for the night with the iPad ON, in the morning the iPad is OFF and I cannot open it with the power button. I got to press both buttons the get it working again...
I Hope for the beta 5 soon please !

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Worst beta so far on my iPad...

The iOS 11 beta 4 is the worst beta for me so far...
On my iPhone 6s it’s ok but in the iPad Pro 10.5 it’s full of bugs...
-Split screen stop working sometimes
-Sometimes the sound also stop working
-When connected for the night with the iPad ON, in the morning the iPad is OFF and I cannot open it with the power button. I got to press both buttons the get it working again...
I Hope for the beta 5 soon please !
The joys of the beta life. I hope your reporting the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro