iOS 11 Dev Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Dev Beta 4 available

Sorry to hear that. I had a few issues on beta 3 on the iPad Pro and iPhone but they seem to be fixed in beta 4. Have you tried a clean install of iOS 11 at any point?

I just finished do that ha hour ago. After having so many issues. But that’s why it’s beta. So we can report the problems. My experiences are far from this being ready.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

I just finished do that ha hour ago. After having so many issues. But that’s why it’s beta. So we can report the problems. My experiences are far from this being ready.

All devices respond differently. I am one of the lucky ones that my experience has been positive and mainly issue free. Hopefully the next beta will be better for you.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

I’m just noticing a lag and it looks like a issue with some retail apps and Snapchat as well

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

How do I get the above blue bar off of my screen. It’s annoying as hell?
eb99ec59ed59ca88dc11f5da54ee2ceb.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I should be clearer. The blue bar has never been there before. I don’t care what on my phone uses my location. I just don’t need the blue bar there.

Well the app is currently actively running the GPS on your phone. Google Maps will do this when navigating. The question is, what is Panel App currently doing with the GPS?

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Had an issue with visual voicemail wanting me to call instead of instead of displaying the messages but a reboot fixed it (iPhone 7 on Verizon).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Well the app is currently actively running the GPS on your phone. Google Maps will do this when navigating. The question is, what is Panel App currently doing with the GPS?

The only time I see a blue bar like that is when connected to my car.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

Google maps used to do this on my phone it hasn’t in a long time.

The panel app using my location to ask me questions based on my travels.

I only ever saw the arrow before never the blue bar.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Is it me or are the Notes and Reminders app icons different along with the Contacts app mentioned earlier?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Google maps used to do this on my phone it hasn’t in a long time.

The panel app using my location to ask me questions based on my travels.

I only ever saw the arrow before never the blue bar.

Well, to make it go away is to stop using Panel like that. It’s constantly checking the GPS to know where you are to ask you questions. It’s basically doing what navigation does, it’s just not giving you directions.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

No problem, I only noticed Reminders because I just downloaded it. App Store icon has the dots on the left side.

The Reminders app is what stood the most, and when I saw it, I was like, “wait a minute. Something’s different”...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

The Reminders app is what stood the most, and when I saw it, I was like, “wait a minute. Something’s different”...

Ha, that’s what I said about Contacts. I just didn’t know it was Contacts at first. It’s in the same folder as Slack and when I opened Slack I said wait a minute, there’s a new icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro