I will admit. I do have ****ty battery life. I’m at 27% it’s almost 2:30pm and I took it off the charger at 9:00am this morning
    Mine wasn't as good today as it was yesterday but I used it more -- iPhone 6s. I'm still happy as the beta is overall very good so far.
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-26-2017 05:44 PM
    Mine wasn't as good today as it was yesterday but I used it more -- iPhone 6s. I'm still happy as the beta is overall very good so far.
    No that’s true. I’ve been getting use to different things and making my findings as I go along. Still happy and I’m always near a charger. It’s not a deal breaker yet.
    07-26-2017 05:45 PM
    BUG: setting a live photo as a lock screen wallpaper results in a respring when doing it through the photos app. Going through settings does not, and neither does setting a photo as both lock screen and home screen wallpaper. No problem setting a Live Photo wallpaper for just the home screen through the photos app, either. Only resprings when it’s a Live Photo on the lock screen, and when applied through the photos app.

EDIT: Tried it before posting and it repeatedly did it. Now it won’t. Weird.
    07-26-2017 07:29 PM
    Had an issue today with outgoing calls failing when the other party answered. Incoming was fine. Did a restart, and that fixed it, but it happened once more.
    07-26-2017 10:00 PM
    I haven't noticed this. Do you have a screenshot?
    iOS 11 Dev Beta 4-img_0797.jpg

I updated to beta 4 around 7pm Monday night... This gives you a before and after...
    robertk328 likes this.
    07-26-2017 10:32 PM
    Ofcourse, much smoother and battery is stable. But, have some concerns which haven't been addressed in this build;
    1. Contact search either thru phone or contact app has lot of lag. It's irritating so much. After opening phone app, search of any contact takes lots of time.
    2. Smart Invert still doesn't compatible with third party apps. Pics are shown in inverted manner in FB, Twitter & WhatsApp.
    07-27-2017 02:09 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0797.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	119148

I updated to beta 4 around 7pm Monday night... This gives you a before and after...
    OK cool, thanks! Not seeing that on mine
    07-27-2017 07:08 AM
    Ofcourse, much smoother and battery is stable. But, have some concerns which haven't been addressed in this build;
    1. Contact search either thru phone or contact app has lot of lag. It's irritating so much. After opening phone app, search of any contact takes lots of time.
    2. Smart Invert still doesn't compatible with third party apps. Pics are shown in inverted manner in FB, Twitter & WhatsApp.
    I’m having the same issue. Which device are you using? I’m on a 6s plus.
    07-27-2017 08:16 AM
    I am using 7. Contact search lagging is very frustrating.
    07-27-2017 10:03 AM
    I’m having issues with the BT connection to my Toyota. Some had issues with Beta 3; mine started with Beta 4. My phone now disconnects from the Handsfree when I place outgoing calls and intermittently during calls. I tried re-pairing my iPhone with the car BR, but that didn’t make a difference.
    07-27-2017 12:19 PM
    I am using 7. Contact search lagging is very frustrating.
    On my iPhone 7 the contacts search with the phone app is super fast. I wonder if you have some corruption in your phone and should do a clean install then restore from backup.
    Just_Me_D and Jbrown99 like this.
    07-27-2017 02:04 PM
    I’m having issues with the BT connection to my Toyota. Some had issues with Beta 3; mine started with Beta 4. My phone now disconnects from the Handsfree when I place outgoing calls and intermittently during calls. I tried re-pairing my iPhone with the car BR, but that didn’t make a difference.
    I had the same issue when I was in beta 11. I am back on 10.3.3 and have 0 issues with disconnecting.
    07-27-2017 02:10 PM
    I’m really digging the changes made to lock screen notifications
    Tartarus, Just_Me_D and ladyc0524 like this.
    07-28-2017 09:59 AM
    I’m really digging the changes made to lock screen notifications
    Yea, me too. That’s what got me to jump back in. Seeing 1.5 battery drain in 5 hours though. Only thing high in battery stats is dumb Facebook, 23%. Not sure if the 1.5 is good or not. Seem to think so, I guess.
    07-28-2017 11:39 AM
    Yea, me too. That’s what got me to jump back in. Seeing 1.5 battery drain in 5 hours though. Only thing high in battery stats is dumb Facebook, 23%. Not sure if the 1.5 is good or not. Seem to think so, I guess.
    What’s 1.5?
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-28-2017 01:47 PM
    Has anyone else lost the ability to scroll in Apple Notes or unable to see what you are typing if the content is longer than the height of the display on an iPad Pro 10.5? Pretty frustrating bug introduced with latest Beta - I submitted a feedback request.

I also notice the four finger gesture to bring up the task switcher is not at all reliable on my iPad Pro 10.5. Maybe 25-50% success rate.

The Notes bug might actually push me back to IOS10 for now.

EDIT: Going to task switcher and killing Notes... then starting Notes... then killing a few times has cleared this up for me. Scrolling is back in Notes.
    Last edited by walk0080; 07-28-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    07-28-2017 01:59 PM
    What’s 1.5?
    1.5%, down(lost) 8% / 5hrs = 1.5% per hr.
    Think on average standby is 1-2%.
    At the time hadn’t done much.
    Just seems like my battery was just draining.
    Within like 2min of checking forums, it dropped a 1-2%. Was like wth.
    Anyway. #beta
    AllanRosen likes this.
    07-28-2017 05:27 PM
    Saw some of the changes on YouTube and it's looking solid so far! I can't wait until GM.
    07-29-2017 09:22 AM
    Not sure if anyone who has ran into this issue.

I had first noticed when trying to upload pictures on Craigslist, it would circle around like it was working and they say it was done, but nothing uploaded.

And just now I was uploading pictures to my works job portal and it said it was done, but again nothing uploaded.

I tried both safari and even Firefox and nothing.
    07-29-2017 03:32 PM
    I downgraded everything. Tired of all the lag. I know some say there is none. It's there. The same lag on my iPad and iPhone. I'll try again a couple betas down the road. It was just the same lag that had been there throughout all betas. One thing I'll say. Never thought 10.3.3 would feel so good and snappy. I'll see you guys all in the beta train again in a few weeks. So glad I ever updated my watch the watch OS 4 or this would not be possible.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-30-2017 11:14 AM
    I downgraded everything. Tired of all the lag. I know some say there is none. It's there. The same lag on my iPad and iPhone. I'll try again a couple betas down the road. It was just the same lag that had been there throughout all betas. One thing I'll say. Never thought 10.3.3 would feel so good and snappy. I'll see you guys all in the beta train again in a few weeks. So glad I ever updated my watch the watch OS 4 or this would not be possible.
    Yeah there are some things that bug, but luckily my iPad is still on 10.3.3 so I can use it with no issues.
    07-30-2017 11:19 AM
    Only lag I really notice is from time to time I have to tap an app twice to get it to launch. I'll tap it, it will darken like it's been activated, but won't actually launch until the 2nd tap. Not a big deal, takes less time to tap it again than it does to set up my phone as new.

But that's me, everyone is different!
    07-30-2017 02:10 PM
    Only lag I really notice is from time to time I have to tap an app twice to get it to launch. I'll tap it, it will darken like it's been activated, but won't actually launch until the 2nd tap. Not a big deal, takes less time to tap it again than it does to set up my phone as new.

But that's me, everyone is different!
    Oh I didn't set up as new. I exported health data so I would have it up to date. Then used my backup from June 5th. Used that backup and wiped the health data from that backup and then imported the up to date health data. It was very simple.
    07-30-2017 02:13 PM
    I couldn't agree more. Did the same thing. We are only a couple of months from GM. I can wait since I have the BETA on my iPad.
    07-30-2017 02:15 PM
    Oh I didn't set up as new. I exported health data so I would have it up to date. Then used my backup from June 5th. Used that backup and wiped the health data from that backup and then imported the up to date health data. It was very simple.
    2 months of missing data would drive me crazy lol I'd just set up as new.

#ImWeirdLikeThatJustAsk @Rob Phillips
    07-30-2017 02:15 PM
174 ... 4567