Why is the forum link so hidden on the new design?

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Don’t know, but I don’t like the new iMore website design. Very cluttered. I just want the articles in date order. Is that too much to ask?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Took forever to find the forums.

I’ve also noticed that and hopefully, there will be a simpler way to discover the forums, especially from within the iMore Blog. Thank you for posting about this....

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
The new design has been godawful since Day 1. Can't find the Forums link (had to do a search for "forums" to find this, and it was only threads with "forum" in the title, not the main forum page!), couldn't find the sign in box, and cannot expand the latest article list!! Please FIX this site!

jrocke0w0

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I couldn’t find forums link at all. Ended up downloading the forums app. Not the way I like to view it but c’est la vie I suppose

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm new here. Can somebody bring please tell me how to start a new thread?

How are you perusing the forum? Via Safari or another web browser or via the iMore Forums app or the Tapatalk app? If via one of the forum apps, simply select the forum you’d like to post in and then select “New Topic” at the bottom of the screen.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The new design is awful. I barely read anything at iMore anymore, because I can't even find anything interesting to read. Not sure who came up with this idea. It wasn't a good one, IMO.

WinCentral and AC haven't done it, so I still consume content there.

The new design also is done in a way that intentionally crippled operation if you're using an AdBlocker.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2