iOS 11 Dev Beta 3 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you using Tapatalk or Tapatalk Pro with dev beta 3, are you able to attach a screenshot and then have that screenshot displayed properly via the app?

IMG_0120.JPG

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
To those of you using Tapatalk or Tapatalk Pro with dev beta 3, are you able to attach a screenshot and then have that screenshot displayed properly via the app?

View attachment 118947

751037f966b22a64b19396f9e3ab76de.png
AttachIMG_1137.JPG

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Tartarus. Hopefully, the image issue is fix for everyone. We’ll see....

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Tartarus. Hopefully, the image issue is fix for everyone. We’ll see....

When attaching a screenshot, it asks whether I want it Original or Optimal. Choosing optimal uses the ATTACH code, Original uses the IMG code.
As you can see, the attached photo doesn’t look as nice as the one I uploaded through image code.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When attaching a screenshot, it asks whether I want it Original or Optimal. Choosing optimal uses the ATTACH code, Original uses the IMG code.
As you can see, the attached photo doesn’t look as nice as the one I uploaded through image code.

I hadn’t noticed that, and thank you for bringing it to my attention, sir...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I'm having issues in the TapaTalk beta with images appearing broken. Many are those posted in a quote, including mine. I reported it to TapaTalk, and was told it would be fixed in the next build. Not sure about all broken images. They say MoNa needs to fix something on their end. They don't look broken in other forums I frequent in TapaTalk. Just iMore.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues in the TapaTalk beta with images appearing broken. Many are those posted in a quote, including mine. I reported it to TapaTalk, and was told it would be fixed in the next build. Not sure about all broken images. They say MoNa needs to fix something on their end. They don't look broken in other forums I frequent in TapaTalk. Just iMore.

It’s Apple, Tapatalk, and MoNa that need to fix various things. My images in my reviews, now using a new host, are HTTP and something from MoNa is forcing them as HTTPS and it breaks the images. That’s an Apple/MoNa combined thing cause those images show up on Chrome with macOS High Sierra beta, but not the current macOS Sierra build.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Okay. Thank you sir...

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone experience issues with Photos not syncing. I have 6,000 photos on my iCloud and it’s only showing about 3,000 after I downloaded this beta. :(

Tried turning on and off iCloud photos but no luck.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone experience issues with Photos not syncing. I have 6,000 photos on my iCloud and it’s only showing about 3,000 after I downloaded this beta. :(

Tried turning on and off iCloud photos but no luck.

How much time did you give it to download the remainder to your device?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My 10.5" iPad kept re-springing most times when I swiped between pages after exiting out of an app. It basically made my iPad useless. Downgraded out of this iOS 11 beta. iPhone 7 plus is still on iOS 11.

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My night shift is broken. Can not change the time to sunrise/sunset, actually I can’t even click on the box to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice