iOS 11 Dev Beta 3 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I tried very hard to understand what you mean but the back button on the upper left has always been there and acted that way.
Forgive me if I misunderstand you.

Sorry you’re right. I restarted and like you said it was a bug. It’s not in the video but before it took the entire top block and moved it with your scrolling (making it look like the content was fading/blurring into the status bar, back button, etc.)

False alarm :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry you’re right. I restarted and like you said it was a bug. It’s not in the video but before it took the entire top block and moved it with your scrolling (making it look like the content was fading/blurring into the status bar, back button, etc.)

False alarm :)

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried very hard to understand what you mean but the back button on the upper left has always been there and acted that way.
Forgive me if I misunderstand you.

I was scrolling my tail off trying to replicate what I thought the OP was describing and I didn’t see any back arrow in the manner described....

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. Sounds like more of you are pissed on beta 3

Do I like beta 3? No!
Did I expect it to be more buggy than the first 2 betas? Yes! This was expected.
I have been running betas since iOS 9 and true 3rd and 4th beta always performed worse then their predecessors. No biggie. I knew what I was jumping in to fro the beginning.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Sounds like more of you are pissed on beta 3

Not me....With the exception of a glitch via my iPad Pro, I am enjoying dev beta 3 thus far. For me, it’s better than betas 1 and 2, and hopefully, it’ll continue to be better. We’ll see.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Press and hold, drag the notification toward the home button. That is the new swipe motion to delete it.

Installed Beta 3 on iPad pro to try. I see what you're talking about now. Faded "dismiss" appears. Kinda neat, but it is one extra step kicking me into 3D touch of the notification then doing the drag to home direction. A new way to get use too, doing things. Thanks for the help.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My steps from my Apple Watch will sync to the Activity app but will not sync to the Health app. My Move, Stand, and Exercise does though to the Health app. Not sure what gives. 🤷🏻*♂️

449186698633349c11070242724f5c76.png

188a4849218af967f4af161eaaed6302.png

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Do a clean install of the .ipsw file via iTunes and DFU mode.

Can’t even get iPad into DFU mode, and it never was recognized by iTunes on my PC in the first place, so I’d be unable to restore in any event. I’m going to the Apple store tomorrow to have it looked at. It’s a Pro 10.5 that is brand new. I’m thinking the preexisting inability to connect to iTunes may prove to be the issue that gets me a warranty replacement.

On the other hand, Beta 3 is great on my iPhone. I’m still trying to figure out how to get watchOS 4 beta 3 installed on my watch. I didn’t think I needed to install another profile, but it appears that I might have to after all.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Can’t even get iPad into DFU mode, and it never was recognized by iTunes on my PC in the first place, so I’d be unable to restore in any event. I’m going to the Apple store tomorrow to have it looked at. It’s a Pro 10.5 that is brand new. I’m thinking the preexisting inability to connect to iTunes may prove to be the issue that gets me a warranty replacement.

On the other hand, Beta 3 is great on my iPhone. I’m still trying to figure out how to get watchOS 4 beta 3 installed on my watch. I didn’t think I needed to install another profile, but it appears that I might have to after all.

If the beta is on this device and they can determine that through the diagnostic, genius can’t help if your on a beta. Except maybe to try and DFU it. That’s about it.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

Could just be a driver issue. Had that happen before a few weeks back on my hp

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

watchOS beta 3 is not released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.