Unsure if mentioned but when scrolling in music app (and maybe others?) the back arrows follow your scroll motion so you don’t have to scroll all the way to the top just to go back a previous page.
    07-11-2017 01:31 PM
    May be alone here, but kind of miss the swipe up to see older notifications on the lock screen/NC. It kinda made them feel like one unit/helped define the “layers” design language
    07-11-2017 01:35 PM
    Unsure if mentioned but when scrolling in music app (and maybe others?) the back arrows follow your scroll motion so you don’t have to scroll all the way to the top just to go back a previous page.
    I don’t have that. So I’m gonna say it’s a bug, not a feature.
    07-11-2017 01:46 PM
    I don’t have that. So I’m gonna say it’s a bug, not a feature.
    You sure? It’s like a constant header and I think it’s going with the new titles. The larger text shrinks when you tap into the next screen and expands when you go back and it kinda makes sense. I don’t mind it so hopefully not a bug :/
    07-11-2017 01:56 PM
    You sure? It’s like a constant header and I think it’s going with the new titles. The larger text shrinks when you tap into the next screen and expands when you go back and it kinda makes sense. I don’t mind it so hopefully not a bug :/
    Could you upload a screen recording to YouTube and post that link here?
    07-11-2017 01:58 PM
    Hah I rolled back to 10.3.3 for now
    My primary phone is a s8+ so it's not a big deal to me. I'll just throw the 7 plus back into a drawer until next beta and then go from there.
    07-11-2017 02:19 PM
    Could you upload a screen recording to YouTube and post that link here?

Might be hard to tell but the back button basically acts as a header and scrolls as you scroll (if that makes sense)
    07-11-2017 03:06 PM

Might be hard to tell but the back button basically acts as a header and scrolls as you scroll (if that makes sense)
    I tried very hard to understand what you mean but the back button on the upper left has always been there and acted that way.
    Forgive me if I misunderstand you.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-11-2017 03:29 PM
    I tried very hard to understand what you mean but the back button on the upper left has always been there and acted that way.
    Sorry you’re right. I restarted and like you said it was a bug. It’s not in the video but before it took the entire top block and moved it with your scrolling (making it look like the content was fading/blurring into the status bar, back button, etc.)

False alarm
    AllanRosen likes this.
    07-11-2017 03:54 PM
    Sorry you’re right. I restarted and like you said it was a bug. It’s not in the video but before it took the entire top block and moved it with your scrolling (making it look like the content was fading/blurring into the status bar, back button, etc.)

False alarm
    Good to know. Thanks for the update.
    07-11-2017 03:55 PM
    I was scrolling my tail off trying to replicate what I thought the OP was describing and I didn’t see any back arrow in the manner described....
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-11-2017 04:23 PM
    Hmm. Sounds like more of you are pissed on beta 3
    07-11-2017 06:20 PM
    Do I like beta 3? No!
    Did I expect it to be more buggy than the first 2 betas? Yes! This was expected.
    I have been running betas since iOS 9 and true 3rd and 4th beta always performed worse then their predecessors. No biggie. I knew what I was jumping in to fro the beginning.
    07-11-2017 06:23 PM
    Not me....With the exception of a glitch via my iPad Pro, I am enjoying dev beta 3 thus far. For me, it’s better than betas 1 and 2, and hopefully, it’ll continue to be better. We’ll see.
    iknrisms likes this.
    07-11-2017 06:56 PM
    Not me....With the exception of a glitch via my iPad Pro, I am enjoying dev beta 3 thus far. For me, it’s better than betas 1 and 2, and hopefully, it’ll continue to be better. We’ll see.
    Well that's good to know. Even battery life?
    07-11-2017 07:01 PM
    Press and hold, drag the notification toward the home button. That is the new swipe motion to delete it.
    Installed Beta 3 on iPad pro to try. I see what you're talking about now. Faded "dismiss" appears. Kinda neat, but it is one extra step kicking me into 3D touch of the notification then doing the drag to home direction. A new way to get use too, doing things. Thanks for the help.
    07-11-2017 07:22 PM
    My steps from my Apple Watch will sync to the Activity app but will not sync to the Health app. My Move, Stand, and Exercise does though to the Health app. Not sure what gives. 🤷🏻*♂️

07-11-2017 09:21 PM
    Well that's good to know. Even battery life?
    Yes, so far...
    07-11-2017 09:57 PM
    Do a clean install of the .ipsw file via iTunes and DFU mode.
    Can’t even get iPad into DFU mode, and it never was recognized by iTunes on my PC in the first place, so I’d be unable to restore in any event. I’m going to the Apple store tomorrow to have it looked at. It’s a Pro 10.5 that is brand new. I’m thinking the preexisting inability to connect to iTunes may prove to be the issue that gets me a warranty replacement.

On the other hand, Beta 3 is great on my iPhone. I’m still trying to figure out how to get watchOS 4 beta 3 installed on my watch. I didn’t think I needed to install another profile, but it appears that I might have to after all.
    07-11-2017 11:19 PM
    Can’t even get iPad into DFU mode, and it never was recognized by iTunes on my PC in the first place, so I’d be unable to restore in any event. I’m going to the Apple store tomorrow to have it looked at. It’s a Pro 10.5 that is brand new. I’m thinking the preexisting inability to connect to iTunes may prove to be the issue that gets me a warranty replacement.

On the other hand, Beta 3 is great on my iPhone. I’m still trying to figure out how to get watchOS 4 beta 3 installed on my watch. I didn’t think I needed to install another profile, but it appears that I might have to after all.
    If the beta is on this device and they can determine that through the diagnostic, genius can’t help if your on a beta. Except maybe to try and DFU it. That’s about it.
    07-11-2017 11:48 PM

Could just be a driver issue. Had that happen before a few weeks back on my hp
    07-11-2017 11:59 PM
    My steps from my Apple Watch will sync to the Activity app but will not sync to the Health app. My Move, Stand, and Exercise does though to the Health app. Not sure what gives. 🤷🏻*♂️

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...42724f5c76.png
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1eaaed6302.png
    Luckily, I don’t have this issue.
    Maybe try a restart from both your Watch and iPhone to see if that solves it.
    07-12-2017 02:06 AM

watchOS beta 3 is not released yet.
    07-12-2017 02:07 AM
    Luckily, I don’t have this issue.
    Maybe try a restart from both your Watch and iPhone to see if that solves it.
    That's technology basics. Way past that on trouble shooting.
    07-12-2017 02:19 AM
    That's technology basics. Way past that on trouble shooting.
    I know you knew But at least now I know it didn’t fix your issue.
    07-12-2017 02:30 AM
193 ... 23456 ...