I am in need of the best app that will handle multiple Gmail email accounts and that will allow me to search for a particular topic, name, email address, etc., and do a bulk delete without having to check off or click on each and every email. TIA
    06-28-2017 01:35 PM
    If I had to guess, I'd say the official Gmail app. Still, I hope others who've configured multiple email accounts will reply soon.
    06-28-2017 07:02 PM
    Yea, the official app is probably the best at working with Gmail, for obvious reasons. Including multiple accounts.
    Not sure how it works with bulk deletes, but that's generally something I would do from a desktop if I even got enough email to need something like that...
    The Google Gmail app doesn't have swipe to delete?
    Maybe Microsoft Outlook for iOS would work?
    mchance003 likes this.
    06-28-2017 07:44 PM
    The default Mail app checks all boxes
    mchance003 likes this.
    06-28-2017 08:58 PM
    Why does he need so much? Do not you have any settings?
    06-28-2017 09:16 PM
    The default Mail app checks all boxes
    Sadly not quite, whilst you can mark all then archive/delete at a folder level, you can't mark all from a search, so you have to archive/delete them by selecting each message first.
    06-28-2017 11:15 PM
    @mchance003 I can confirm that Airmail (developer is Bloop S.R.L) allows you to do this, not surprising as it is the most configurable and featured email solution (yet I still love mail.app and Spark).

1 - Type your search term in the search window (you can save searches if needed)
    2 - Press and hold an email that comes up in the search to enter multiple editing view
    3 - Choose "select all" at the top left of the multiple editing view
    4 - Press the three circles to bring up actions, Mark as Read, Archive, Trash & More

I also checked Spark and Mail.app, neither offer the ability to select all messages in a search window.

Hope this helps
    mchance003 and bluesqueen23 like this.
    06-28-2017 11:34 PM
    Thank you so much. I have a ridiculous amount of email. Somewhere in the range of 232,000. I would die before deleting them individually. Going to try this. Thanks again!!
    06-28-2017 11:59 PM
    Go to the app store and search for a program called "email". You can program multiple accounts into it and few them all at the same time. This includes the search function. I love it.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    06-29-2017 03:55 AM
    Go to the app store and search for a program called "email". You can program multiple accounts into it and few them all at the same time. This includes the search function. I love it.
    Email is a great app. I especially liked the built-in unsubscribe feature. The only things missing, as of the last time I used it anyway, were syncing between devices and Mac support.
    06-29-2017 05:41 AM
    Hmmm... Mine syncs fine.
    06-29-2017 05:53 AM
    Hmmm... Mine syncs fine.
    I’m talking about account syncing between devices. For example, I originally set up my email accounts on my iPad, and they automatically appeared on my iPhone and Mac. If I have to restore a device I don’t have to set everything up again. It syncs everything for me through iCloud.
    06-29-2017 05:58 AM
    Thanks for the info on this APP !
    06-29-2017 06:51 AM
    I've been looking for an email app exactly like this one, and not sure how I missed it before. I installed it and it's everything I needed to handle all of the email accounts that I have, and the built in filters are great (I'll use them all) I especially like being able to set my own sounds for each email account if I want. If you were standing here I'd kiss you on the cheek... thank you so much!
    T-Rob likes this.
    06-30-2017 12:48 PM
    I've been looking for an email app exactly like this one, and not sure how I missed it before. I installed it and it's everything I needed to handle all of the email accounts that I have, and the built in filters are great (I'll use them all) I especially like being able to set my own sounds for each email account if I want. If you were standing here I'd kiss you on the cheek... thank you so much!
    LOL... My pleasure. Love the sound feature...I have different sounds for each account.
    06-30-2017 03:01 PM
    LOL... My pleasure. Love the sound feature...I have different sounds for each account.
    My issue with some of these 3rd party services is that the store messages on their servers for certain situations (push notifications, etc) and makes me a bit leery to let others have access to the account.
    06-30-2017 03:18 PM
    I have different sounds for each account on the stock Mail app. I use the VIP feature and love that. I also use Email. It's great. I like the iMessage integration where I can view mail while on iMessage.
    06-30-2017 03:36 PM
    My issue with some of these 3rd party services is that the store messages on their servers for certain situations (push notifications, etc) and makes me a bit leery to let others have access to the account.
    Understand that. But, I don't have anything that is "secret" or remotely sensitive on my email accounts. I make sure of that. But, I totally understand where you're coming from.
    07-01-2017 05:28 AM
    Google is bad about that. And it's not just 3rd party apps. It's another way to glean ad preferences. Doesn't bother me.
    07-01-2017 05:11 PM
    To the OP, I forgot that Outlook (from Microsoft, free) will do what you need also.
    07-02-2017 07:16 PM
    Had not heard of that one - gave it a try and while it’s not the prettiest thing it does something I have not been able to find in ANY iOS email apps (and I have tested them all or at least I thought I had). Email properly displays the contents of Acrobat PDF form - in other words - the info filled in on the forms. Everything else just displays the pdf form but all responses are empty. Bonus it even allows you to fill in pdf forms. Most excellent!
    T-Rob and Sherry_B like this.
    07-08-2017 08:54 PM
    I use typeapp for gmail. I cannot comment in multiple gmail accounts though!
    07-09-2017 10:27 AM
    Who makes this app, to ensure I'm getting the same one?

Sent via the Comm Center of the Takari
    07-13-2017 01:50 PM
    Who makes this app, to ensure I'm getting the same one?

Sent via the Comm Center of the Takari
    Best app to handle multiple Gmail...-img_0119.jpg
    T-Rob likes this.
    07-13-2017 02:19 PM
    Ah, thanks. I use the Easilydo smart assistant. Good app programmers.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati
    07-13-2017 06:27 PM