what you hate in the iOS ?
    06-27-2017 06:17 PM
    Nothing. Literally nothing.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    06-27-2017 06:25 PM
    Hate? Nothing. Dislike? A few things.
    06-27-2017 06:29 PM
    i don't like the back command. in android you have a back button at the bottom but in iOS it is at the top
    06-27-2017 07:28 PM
    I still dislike the signal bars. I want dots back =(
    06-27-2017 09:27 PM
    I still dislike the signal bars. I want dots back =(
    I’m agreeing with you on this. I like the dots better
    06-27-2017 11:43 PM
    I had a list of 15 things, but decided to delete it and just put one (to avoid being too negative):

I hate the music App. The Shuffle and Repeat are hidden and I've literally had to show people how to access them, because the UI doesn't give them a clue that they're there.

The default view is "Recents," and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. That view doesn't show all of my library. The list of options at the top, along with the other oversized text labels, take up over half of that screen (yay, I can see two album thumbnails).

There are no playback controls (Playback Speed, etc.), and this also applies to the video player.

Too many junk social features being pushed into it.

I really just deplore that music player. I still use an iPod touch 3rd gen as a PMP. Less noise, and I can just get to the point and play my music... faster and with far less hassles.
    06-28-2017 03:05 AM
    I had a list of 15 things, but decided to delete it and just put one (to avoid being too negative):

I hate the music App. The Shuffle and Repeat are hidden and I've literally had to show people how to access them, because the UI doesn't give them a clue that they're there.

The default view is "Recents," and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. That view doesn't show all of my library. The list of options at the top, along with the other oversized text labels, take up over half of that screen (yay, I can see two album thumbnails).

There are no playback controls (Playback Speed, etc.), and this also applies to the video player.

Too many junk social features being pushed into it.

I really just deplore that music player. I still use an iPod touch 3rd gen as a PMP. Less noise, and I can just get to the point and play my music... faster and with far less hassles.
    I haven't been a fan of the iOS music player since iOS 8. I use some alternates from the App store, Ecoute and Stazza. Much better players.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    06-28-2017 08:10 AM
    I hate that I can't listen to audio files in my iCloud through the native music application. That may be the only thing I hate. I want Apple to allow us more freedom with our music and where we get it without being tethered to a computer.
    toneofark likes this.
    06-28-2017 09:26 AM
    My dislike/hate list goes on and on. Similar to when I had the 5s and the iPhone 6 was released, it had to grow on me before I pulled the trigger. Apple products are probably the best for ME and the way I like to use my devices, so I'm going to have to see iOS 11 sooner or later if I decide to update/upgrade my iPhone
    06-28-2017 09:34 AM
    I want to set Outlook as my default email app. I don't like Apple's mail app, and have "uninstalled" it. The only issue I have is if I click on a mail link I need to install the Mail app again. Very frustrating.
    06-28-2017 09:35 AM
    I'm glad you asked this!!! I've enjoyed reading!!!
    06-28-2017 09:46 AM
    Apple in iOS is using Microsoft Bing search engine as its default search provider in Spotlight Search.
    for me google search engine is the best out there. tried to use the Bing just for testing and i get many irrelevant results.
    06-28-2017 10:33 AM
    i hate that there is only one rendering engine: safari!
    Jezza23 likes this.
    06-28-2017 12:33 PM
    nothing to hate, more like stuff to ignore...
    06-28-2017 12:47 PM
    I'm sure there's something you dislike about iOS. For instance, in iOS 10 I've never liked the control centre. As far as I can see it's been improved for iOS 11!
    06-29-2017 10:53 AM
    I've always been using Safari in my iPhone and works ok, but you can always download others like Chrome on the App Store
    06-29-2017 10:54 AM
    I dislike the music app, I like the IOS 9 music app a lot better.
    06-29-2017 05:59 PM
    A few things:

1. no LED notification light.
    2. Fairly rudimentary keyboard. Although it works well, they should use the long press feature to insert an upper case letter.
    3. Rather poor call quality compared to prior blackberry phones.
    07-03-2017 12:47 PM
    no drag and drop. i would love that i can drop movies on my iPhone and play them from the file system
    07-03-2017 01:44 PM
    no drag and drop. i would love that i can drop movies on my iPhone and play them from the file system
    Install iCloud on your windows computer if you don’t have already, then simply drag and drop the movie to your iCloud Drive and you have what you wished for.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-03-2017 01:54 PM
    LED is not software. That would be "Hardware"

There is however a flash signal option that you can choose with in iOS. But it's per notification, and not constant flash.

A few things:

1. no LED notification light.
    2. Fairly rudimentary keyboard. Although it works well, they should use the long press feature to insert an upper case letter.
    3. Rather poor call quality compared to prior blackberry phones.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-03-2017 01:55 PM
    LED is not software. That would be "Hardware"

There is however a flash signal option that you can choose with in iOS. But it's per notification, and not constant flash.
    Ok that is right about the notification LED but I still wish they had it.

As for the flash notification I absolutely hate it. Would never use it and honestly I am shocked that Apple included it as past of the iPhone.
    07-03-2017 04:08 PM
    Can't hate something that may help people out. It's in accessibility for hearing impaired.
    Ok that is right about the notification LED but I still wish they had it.

As for the flash notification I absolutely hate it. Would never use it and honestly I am shocked that Apple included it as past of the iPhone.
    07-03-2017 04:10 PM
    I don't hate anything. Maybe a few things I would change. But hate no.
    Just_Me_D and TheRandomDealio like this.
    07-03-2017 05:13 PM
111 123 ...