Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtreker

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Any one having a problem with app folders
I click on a folder to open, click outside the folder to close
And nothing happens

To get the folder action to register, I have to click on an app in the bar. The app launches, I close it, and see my folder action

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am in desperate need of help please... For some reason my App Store on my iPhone 7 is now in Chinese- the reviews and the names seem to be ok but everything else is not- if someone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate- I have already rebooted, signed in and out of store and now just reset my settings- any other suggestions?

Is your Apple ID location set as China?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I use the web interface with pocket casts and it's very familiar to me with the app. Why is a dedicated app more important to you?

I do need to try the stock app some more but I do like my Pocket Casts!

I have never had much success with web browser based audio players. Having something dedicated let’s me switch around with browsers without having to remember to leave the browser I’ve st up for podcasts open. I really miss Songbird player for example.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have never had much success with web browser based audio players. Having something dedicated let’s me switch around with browsers without having to remember to leave the browser I’ve st up for podcasts open. I really miss Songbird player for example.

ahh, ok. I've been using it and like it, so if you can figure out how to make it work, I think you'll enjoy it too.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
ahh, ok. I've been using it and like it, so if you can figure out how to make it work, I think you'll enjoy it too.

I will give it a shot. BTW. I took a look at Apple’s podcasts app on the iPhone vs. iPad. I like it a little better on the iPhone. I just dislike constant marketing and that was the first thing I noticed about PocketCasts. I think Apple borrowed their new look and feel directly from PocketCasts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
2bb37eb45a9905049d660680925b078d.png

This annoying bug just popped up on the public beta for me this morning. Was working fine then pop lol. Reset phone and didn't help. The case is actually at 100%. It's driving me nuts. Heres to hoping they release next the public beta today to resolve this

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox