apple car

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
hello,
has smb thought that apple may release some car?
who is enthusiastic with sch a car? and features do u expect to see in such a car?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I’m not interested in an Apple car, Android car, Windows car or Linux car....:)...I’m not saying I wont be in the future, but right now, it’s just not something I’ve even entertained. Still, I hope those who have will reply soon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
While Apple has tinkered with the idea of an Apple car, I don't see it in the next 5 years. It would likely be electric and possibly self-driving. I wouldn't be interested. Now, a gasoline powered Apple muscle car with 640hp might get my attention.

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm not interested in Apple or indeed any non-related car companies releasing a new car. What would be cool would be to install Apple software into an actual vehicle!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
hello,
has smb thought that apple may release some car?
who is enthusiastic with sch a car? and features do u expect to see in such a car?
There have been rumours for quite a while that Apple may be working on a car but nothing has come of it (yet) 😃 Tim has always said in interviews that music has always been the heart of Apple even before the iPod released. so it would be very interesting if they moved from the "tech" world in the automotive industry. I'm personally not that excited.

I would still prefer to purchase a car from a company who has been in the business for 50+ years like BMW and their i8 or i3 hybrid cars. First time cars always have bugs.

That being said, things can always change in time and maybe in a few years time Apple (as usual) will get me excited 😃

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I am aware of this news, not very interested as I will not be buying it.
But still, I am excited to see what they have to offer. This is a very new segment for Apple and how it will be different than current car market including Tesla. I guess we might have to wait for few more years :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711