I can download iOS 11 on my 6s, correct?

abe206

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I really didn't get to that yet, but it happen with iPhone 6s+ it take 5 days down loading but I read on line to try and take the SIM card out and I did and it finish downloading in 10 minutes .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really didn't get to that yet, but it happen with iPhone 6s+ it take 5 days down loading but I read on line to try and take the SIM card out and I did and it finish downloading in 10 minutes .

That is not normal, and I’ve never had to do that, but I’m glad it worked for you....

abe206

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I know , even I tried to reset all setting but it won't do any thing , like I hit the option bar but not even a blink ,
Then I thought about signing out of iTunes and iCloud and turn off find my phone and I went back and tried to reset all settings and it did work but before it won't work no matter what is going on this is strange

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Yes, you can install new iOS11 but I would highly recommend you to wait for stable release. As of now, it is in beta version, it will have bugs and performance issues.

grob9642

Jun 10, 2017
Visit site
I know it will work on the 6s but realistically; how well will it work? I fear new OS updates almost always require new devices at some point to stay within one generation of the new OS. Thoughts?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I know it will work on the 6s but realistically; how well will it work? I fear new OS updates almost always require new devices at some point to stay within one generation of the new OS. Thoughts?

Been working beautifully on my 6S Plus since beta 1 released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711