missing fast charging in iPhone

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
hey,
i have an iPhone 7 and used for some days an android with fast charging.
i want to much to have this feature in iPhone too.
some days ago i came home just for a few minutes from camping and have been at home for about 30 minutes, then i went to cinema.
so in 30 minutes i was able to charge my phone at about 50% which was sufficient for all night.
who is also missing this feature in Apple products?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I miss it here and there. A tip for you is that you get the iPad 12W USB Power Adapter from Apple. That's the only fast way to charge your iPhone (aside from the tips of turning it off, turning on airplane mode and WiFi, etc).

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I miss it here and there. A tip for you is that you get the iPad 12W USB Power Adapter from Apple. That's the only fast way to charge your iPhone (aside from the tips of turning it off, turning on airplane mode and WiFi, etc).

Been doing this for two yrs with iphone 6plus 6s and 7

Last edited:

thejayray

May 4, 2017
Visit site
hey,
i have an iPhone 7 and used for some days an android with fast charging.
i want to much to have this feature in iPhone too.
some days ago i came home just for a few minutes from camping and have been at home for about 30 minutes, then i went to cinema.
so in 30 minutes i was able to charge my phone at about 50% which was sufficient for all night.
who is also missing this feature in Apple products?

This will undoubtedly be in the next version of the hardware since rumors stated that Apple was moving to USB-C for the charging port, but instead what it likely meant was Lightning port with USB-C controller which would enable fast charging.🤞

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Is there any rumor that Apple will add fast charging in tne next generation of iPhones?

It looks like Apple will stick with the Lightning connector over USB Type-C on the next iPhone however (exciting stuff) 😃

Ming-Chi Kuo believes that the USB-A portion of the charging cable will be replaced by USB-C, while the other end will remain as a Lightning connector.

This means you wouldn’t need fancy new dongles to charge your phone, but you’d still benefit from the advantages of USB Type C like fast charging. So I'm expecting to see it. 😃

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Fast charging has been delayed a lot now. I really wish they bring it this year. Now, we have a more matured fast changing technology and with Apple's own improvements, it will be a blessing for us.

2020Dt

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
my battery has been sucking since ios 10.3.2 so i just bought a battery case from Amazon but it would be nice to have faster charging while having longer battery life on my Iphone 6s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711