Leaked Images of the new iPhone 8

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: leaked images of the new iPhone 8

I think it’s fake, although the cutout at the top of the display and the vertical camera bump seem to jive with other “leaks” out there.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

I definitely think it looks awesome and obviously would love for it to be real! 😃 Is it real? Hmm, possibly but I'm not convinced just yet.

Apple have been doing a lot of hard work to ensure no leaks happen of actual devices cases or dummy units. If this leaked in Mid August, then I would be open to believing it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It looks like any other space gray or black iPhone that’s powered off, in my opinion.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Nothing remarkable there. Looks like an iPhone. It does show the latest rumors of the camera.

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site

i also think that the camera will be a bit problematic but i also think that many people uses a case for their phones, so the camera i hope will be lower than the thickness of the case

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site

I have seen similar leaks. The front is interesting and looking forward to the keynote but the back panel camera is oh!no! please no! :cant-watch::crying:

thejayray

May 4, 2017
Visit site

Recently, on Twitter I said that the worst part of any iPhone launch is when ***** pundits claim Apple copied other designs. In this case, it's the Essential phone, but the design also harkens back to what made the Palm Pre ahead of its time. In any case, this is going to be an epic upgrade cycle and I am so excited for this design.

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site

It globally looks like the 7, though I'm not convinced by the camera, too much like and Android phone to me; probably fake.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

I HOPE their fake but has MKBHD says renders and photos dont do justice to the true thing... Let's wait and see see.

Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2