iPhone vs iPhone plus

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
There’s more to the plus than just size. Dual cameras, 1 more gig of RAM, & bigger battery.

However, that said, I prefer to have a smaller phone as my daily driver, and leave my bigger screens to iPads and Android tablets. And I’m loving my regular sized iPhone 7.

BoneCollecter

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
For me Plus iPhone is the best, it has more features than the regular 4.7 iPhone, Dual camera,1080p display,longer battery life which is more important for me,
I think plus iPhone is best smartphone to carry if you have fairly large hands.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Size matters to me. With my 6s Plus, I see things better. It also makes doing photoshop edits easier. No problems related to size at all.

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I've had a 6 since they were released, and we recently picked up a used 6+ (from a failing 5s) for my wife. I've been perfectly fine with the screen size on my phone, until she got hers. I'm now sold on the screen size and find that grippability, pocketability, and anything-ability is not an issue with the big one.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It absolutely matters, but which way you land is different for each person. I have been using big phones since before Apple made it cool and people used to laugh at me and my Note 2. Or as many people called it, my iPad. I don't want to go back to a small screen. Then other people like one handed use and have zero interest in a big phone. So it matters, but there isn't one correct answer for everyone. Use what works for you.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
does the size really matter?
As many other have said, size definitely plays a vital role in how you use your device. 😃 The Plus size model is definitely aimed at media consumption. Having a bigger battery and higher resolution display helps a lot with watching videos and playing games.

The regular size version is aimed more at portability. Still providing a nice display but not as high rez. All depends on what you want.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been a Plus user ever since the day the 6 Plus launched. I love the larger screen real estate. The smaller devices are more pocketable but I rarely have an issue finding somewhere to put my Plus.

If you’re torn between the two sizes go to a store that carries both and have actual working models on display, and spend a few minutes with both. If you get the Plus and hate it there’s always a return period (just make sure whomever you’re buying from doesn’t have a restocking fee).

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I've got the 5 and it definitely feels tiny! Though it's extremely easy to carry around even in my small pockets

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I replaced my 6 with a 7Plus a week ago, as my eyes 'just aren't what they used to be ' and in truth, neither are my fingers so the bigger size is a win-win that way. I'm still getting used to the size in my hand and that I have to keep it away from my shirt-pocket. Fortunately 99.99 % of the time I wear cargo-type shorts with the extra lower pocket on both sides so there's no chance of loose change or keys in the upper pockets damaging the phone. I use a tempered glass protector on the screen and a Belkin clear 'Sheer-Force' case so it's reasonably safe but am considering an Ottorbox folio type case to go all round, although I hate hiding the gloss black finish on the phone... But all in all for the Plus size.
My wife has used a 6plus since they came out, which is how I saw that it was so much easier on my eyes and adapted so well to the SwiftKey keyboard much better than my former iPhone 6...

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I like iPhone 7 size for the ease of use from one hand operation point of view.
But I know the plus points of the Plus variant and it's more likely that I will choose plus.

nani320

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
If I had the choice to pick between Iphone 7 or Plus 7, I would choose just the 7. My hands are just small and there perfect size for the iphone size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234