iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
You may have to wait for an update, either to your VPN app or to iOS 11. Hopefully, it’s something that’ll fix itself, and I’m sorry I couldn’t help you resolve the problem.

It's quite alright, I really appreciate the help troubleshooting this issue.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
These Bluetooth issues are starting to kill me. Low battery = off/on connectivity. Usually disconnects when the phone is locked also, there are fewer issues when the screen is on.

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Notifications with my Moto 360 is a little buggy. I've had setup another phone due to this. I might have jump ship soon after playing with M and N, iOS is getting obsolete.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The new podcast app is kinda jacked up now. It’s hard to find the newest podcasts and has them in order of oldest to newest which is annoying when there’s sometimes hundreds of episodes to sift through.

If it was working correctly, do you think it would be better than Pocket Casts? I still think that is the best podcast app you can get, but I would be open to trying the default app again if it is an improvement.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If it was working correctly, do you think it would be better than Pocket Casts? I still think that is the best podcast app you can get, but I would be open to trying the default app again if it is an improvement.

If it had smart speed then maybe. I need to try it out more.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I honestly liked the old version better. If they could just get them to list podcasts from newest to oldest it would be 80% better.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I honestly liked the old version better. If they could just get them to list podcasts from newest to oldest it would be 80% better.

See I like to list them oldest to newest and listen in chronological order. Guess that is what makes Pocket Casts great, you can make it what you want it to be.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
See I like to list them oldest to newest and listen in chronological order. Guess that is what makes Pocket Casts great, you can make it what you want it to be.

I can understand that but most of the ones I listen to I do so every week and they have hundreds of episodes. Therefore I have to scroll through all of them to get to the new ones. All they need to do is have the option of swapping the order and problem solved.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I can understand that but most of the ones I listen to I do so every week and they have hundreds of episodes. Therefore I have to scroll through all of them to get to the new ones. All they need to do is have the option of swapping the order and problem solved.

Or give you the option to hide the episodes you listened to already, or at least put the unheard episodes at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner