iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

freya0901

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Now has a restart (device) option via Assistive Touch. GUI issues in Tweetbot have been fixed. And also Spotify album art now showing on the lock screen. Still there are no options to turn off wifi and Bluetooth in Control Center.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, guess we will have to wait and see how this develops over the next couple beta releases. Seems kind of pointless to store them both on the device and on the cloud.

I think that is fully ok, in the cloud for it being able to sync to other devices and hopefully be able to browse them from a computer later on. And on device for having the messages available when I am offline

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I think that is fully ok, in the cloud for it being able to sync to other devices and hopefully be able to browse them from a computer later on. And on device for having the messages available when I am offline

I suppose. I don't have any other devices to share it with so to me it seems like a waste of space on the cloud (which you will certainly have to buy more of to store tour messages) and on the phone. Id like the option.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

I suppose. I don't have any other devices to share it with so to me it seems like a waste of space on the cloud (which you will certainly have to buy more of to store tour messages) and on the phone. Id like the option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but since going to beta 2 my photos by from under a gig to 5.1 filling the phone. When the warning comes up under settings giving me the option to optimize. I click yes but nothing happens. Also I have tried to use google photos Tibet get some space but the operation gets cancelled every time. What can i do? Is anyone else having the same problem

Have you tried rebooting your device?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So Waze is back to the same issues it had when IOS 10 first hit. When Waze is first launched and you go into landscape with the phone, Waze will swivel but the map will stay portrait sized. You have to leave Waze and come back in to get to go into landscape size.

Also, when I leave Waze, my wallpaper gets stuck in landscape mode until I choose the wallpaper again in settings. This is strange because I have it in zoomed mode, so nothing should be going good into landscape on the homepage, since landscape mode does work in zoomed mode.

I haven't had any issues with Waze & I use it daily.

Wifi and Bluetooth work for me in control center

Works for me too!!

So far beta 2 isn't bad. I still can't swipe my notifications which annoys me to no end & I don't like that Notification Center is a copy of the lock screen

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with Waze & I use it daily.

Do this, put you phone on the charger, turn it to landscape and then start Waze. When it first starts and shifts into landscape, it will still be portrait sized. This same thing happened in early iOS 10 betas too and about beta 3, it was corrected.

I also have my phone in zoomed mode so this also may have something to do with the issue. The more annoying one is the wallpaper being messed up all the time after I exit.

**EDIT**

It looks as though the wallpaper gets stuck in landscape mode after exiting other apps that go into landscape mode. I was using Fox Sports Go to watch a ball game. This app forces landscape mode during video. When I exited the app, my wallpaper was stuck in landscape mode again.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Not as much lag as first beta but still definitely there. It’s just poor with animations. It’s obvious theses betas have a long way to go.

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I’m getting lots of disconnects on Bluetooth to my JBL Charge 3. That may be the nail in the coffin for me, sending me back to 10.3.2...

Ben Coxey

May 5, 2013
Visit site
News app! I’m still having issues with my news app. It closes immediately after it opens... I’ve tried rebooting. I’ve offloaded it then reinstalled. There’s 2gig of space left, so plenty but nothing. Anyone else having similar issues??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR