iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have their BT symbol never go away from notification top right near battery? I just recently installed beta 2 coming from 10.3.3 and it's driving me nuts!!

I don’t ever disable BT because I have an Watch but hopefully someone else replies soon with an answer.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So Numbers is freaking out on me, causes me to hit the home button 3-5 times to get out the folder I have it in. It’s just locking up on me.

I know Numbers is an Apple app, and I probably shouldn’t even say this out loud, but Microsoft Excel does the work better for me.
But thanks for reminding me, I’ll make sure to check Numbers out again.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Wait, what, there is battery life with iOS 11??
I haven’t seen such thing
Been carrying around a power bank to get through the day

I know Numbers is an Apple app, and I probably shouldn’t even say this out loud, but Microsoft Excel does the work better for me.
But thanks for reminding me, I’ll make sure to check Numbers out again.

I have a battery back up I can grab if necessary, and Numbers is easier for me what I do with it, which is a basic budget sheet. And it syncs with my iPad and MacBook or use Continuity.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Still having the same issue with Bluetooth music in my car. The widget doesn't work on the home screen or control center, so I need to unlock and go into the music app to change the song.

I also can't change the song on the car interface (BMW iDrive, no Carplay). I used to be able to on iOS10 fine, but the car doesn't recognize the device (so i don't get album artwork, song/artist info, playlist info, etc etc.

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Battery life isn’t that great for me on this beta. 5 1/2 hours off the charger, barely using my phone, and I’m down to 67% already.
I’m at 68%, and lower than usual. I would usually be at around 75-80%.

da6cdd821d8dc32debd4fe08f1daad59.png

bb8900edit

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
The apps in iMesage won’t stay turned off. I turn them off but once I leave iMesage and come back, it defaults the apps page with all the apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro