IOS 11 is killing my alarm!!!!

Ben Coxey

May 5, 2013
Visit site
OK so I'm already starting off a little bit handicapped as I have an iPhone 6 with only 16 gigs on it. The problem is is that the storage with this beta change the size on which seems a whim I'll go to bed with at least a gig of space on there but when I wake up in the morning, finally wake up due to the warm not going out off because
All the room has been eating up some now and it won't make any sounds
New ringtone no mail push is there anybody else having the same problem and what can I do is this just a bug

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’m not having alarm issues on the beta (and I use the alarm daily) but I’m not low on memory. Low memory can cause crazy issues though. Have you tried deleting some things to free up space and then testing the alarm?

Ben Coxey

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Do you know anything about those SanDisk for other expandable memory things for iPhones. Can you put Apple Music on it that's mostly what I would want on my iPhone just so I don't use cellular data while I'm driving can I download my Apple music to it just let me know thank you

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you know anything about those SanDisk for other expandable memory things for iPhones. Can you put Apple Music on it that's mostly what I would want on my iPhone just so I don't use cellular data while I'm driving can I download my Apple music to it just let me know thank you

No that’s not possible.
Those SanDisk thingies come with an app that act the same way as Dropbox and Google Drive and the likes of it. The only difference is that now you don’t need an internet connection to get to your files.

The best way to reduce size is to off-load your photos and videos.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You’re not going to believe this but my alarm didn’t go off this morning! Luckily my three year-old son woke me up shortly after my alarm was supposed to have gone off. I have over 200 GB of storage available so it’s likely a bug in the beta.

No that’s not possible.
Those SanDisk thingies come with an app that act the same way as Dropbox and Google Drive and the likes of it. The only difference is that now you don’t need an internet connection to get to your files.

The best way to reduce size is to off-load your photos and videos.

What he said. There are actually some tools in iOS 11 in Settings > General > iPhone Storage to help reduce memory consumption.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can gain storage space by deleting photos in the "Recently Deleted" album, delete photos in messages, delete cache in apps like Facebook, and upload photos and videos to cloud apps like Box and Dropbox. Then delete them from the camera roll.

Ben Coxey

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your replies I'm adding some screenshots both from the iOS 11 iPhone storage and T-Mobile's iPhone storage and you can see that videos and photos are taking up the room it's some mysterious other court system does anyone know what that is and I've already Removed Facebook and clear cache on apps is afternoons I can

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711