The main bugs I'm seeing is quitting an app is sometimes hard to swipe the app up to quit. And when you do sometimes the app isn't quit it's still running. The other is in CarPlay if you get a navigation prompt with other audio from the stereo going it doesn't let go of the navigation prompt audio and silences the stereo.

Anyone else having these issues?
    Yes. On my iPhone. It sometimes takes a few tries, or I have to close another open app before I can close the one I want to close.

It’s not an issue on my iPad for obvious reasons.

I would like to see a “close all” feature, say by holding on an “x” for a few seconds. For that matter, I’d like to see something similar in Safari to close all pages. These were jailbreak tweaks I liked a lot.
    Last edited by djg21; 06-27-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    06-27-2017 01:13 PM
    The main bugs I'm seeing is quitting an app is sometimes hard to swipe the app up to quit. And when you do sometimes the app isn't quit it's still running. The other is in CarPlay if you get a navigation prompt with other audio from the stereo going it doesn't let go of the navigation prompt audio and silences the stereo.

Anyone else having these issues?
    What device do you experience that app quitting issue? I haven’t had this happening on my iPhone 7 iOS 11 beta 2
    06-27-2017 01:15 PM
    What device do you experience that app quitting issue? I haven’t had this happening on my iPhone 7 iOS 11 beta 2
    I'm running it on a iPhone 7 Plus.
    06-27-2017 02:58 PM
    I have successfully force closed apps on my iPhone 7 Plus since the first beta and each time upon opening that app it acted like it was closed, never resuming from the point the force closed happened.
    It could be a bug, it could be something else, but as with all major updates, I recommend a clean install.
    06-27-2017 03:00 PM
    I’m having multiple applications crash including imore. But after multiple crashes the apps just started working out of nowhere
    Last edited by Lambertoid; 06-27-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    06-27-2017 03:09 PM
    Just installed the Public Beta earlier today. So far, so good. I only have one app that just won't open (so far). Things seem to be running well.
    06-27-2017 04:53 PM
    I’m having multiple applications crash including imore it just started working out of nowhere
    Huh? What “started working out of nowhere”?
    06-27-2017 06:11 PM
    Nagging issues in iOS 11 (so far)-img_0740.png

This is my newest bug in seeing.

The (but localized) text
    Tinkernaught likes this.
    06-27-2017 06:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0740.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	326.8 KB 
ID:	118802

This is my newest bug in seeing.

The (but localized) text
    What the heck is "Home (but localized)" even supposed to mean on a map marker? Baffling. Nice bug catch.
    06-28-2017 03:59 AM
    My only nagging issue is the darn blue bar letting us know an app is actively using our location. I have the app “Moves” downloaded which tracks my steps etc throughout the day. I wish we could set to ignore the blue bar for certain applications or something.
    Such issues only get resolved in the final update
    Although you can switch off the notifications for that particular app
    Hopefully after that you won't get the alert on the blue bar
    06-28-2017 05:06 AM
    Just installed the Public Beta earlier today. So far, so good. I only have one app that just won't open (so far). Things seem to be running well.
    Consider your self lucky
    06-28-2017 07:25 AM
    What the heck is "Home (but localized)" even supposed to mean on a map marker? Baffling. Nice bug catch.
    Yea not sure where it's pulling that text from. It shows up for my Home and Work favorite locations.
    06-29-2017 03:03 PM
    Consider your self lucky
    This is why I am holding out...but I am thankful for all you beta testers

Cheers
    BoneCollecter likes this.
    06-29-2017 03:19 PM
    On iPhone 7:

(1) Whenever I pull down the notifications menu from the top it locks the phone and I need to press the home button again to unlock it.

(2) It also rotates the home screen wallpaper on occasion.

Rebooting does not fix number 1 and number two usually fixes itself.
    06-30-2017 10:10 AM
    On iPhone 7:

(1) Whenever I pull down the notifications menu from the top it locks the phone and I need to press the home button again to unlock it.

(2) It also rotates the home screen wallpaper on occasion.

Rebooting does not fix number 1 and number two usually fixes itself.
    For number 1, no it does not lock your phone. That’s the worst part of it. There is no notification tray/menu anymore. It’s just the lock screen. Only when you pull down the lock screen it’s not actually locked.
    06-30-2017 10:56 AM
    For number 1, no it does not lock your phone. That’s the worst part of it. There is no notification tray/menu anymore. It’s just the lock screen. Only when you pull down the lock screen it’s not actually locked.
    And you can as easily swipe it up without even touching the home button.
    06-30-2017 11:48 AM
    Consider your self lucky
    • So, no connection issues with Apple Watch (if you have one)?
    • Facetime is working perfectly for you? Cannot get it to properly work in a call or initiate call on own.
    • Rotation bugs on the lock screen?
    • TouchID going straight to home screen instead of show message contents as determined in notification settings?
    • Stickers and apps able to be edited/removed in messages app?
    BoneCollecter and czeph like this.
    06-30-2017 01:08 PM
    Hi

I put PB2 on my iPhone6 yesterday. So far, for a beta it's behaving as expected, but here's my take:

1. I really like that the Control Centre "extra menus" pop up with a long press....I had feared it would be a 3D Touch thing only.

2. The Bluetooth toggle in Control Centre doesn;t work. It changes colour when I press it, but it doesn't actually turn BT on/off

3. App Store crashes when I do a search for a previously purchased app that is not on my phone.

4. File size is no longer shown on App Store updates.

5. Battery drain: I took the phone off charge at midnight with 100%. Mobile Data, wifi and bluetooth all turned off. It had dropped to 93% 7 hours later. Not too bad, but I've seen a 3-4% drop in similar situation before. After a quick look, it seems the standby and usage time were identical, so it was obviously doing something overnight by itself. I cleared out all apps from app switcher (took a while as some reappeared instantly after clearing), and did a hard reset. I'll know better later today whether that has helped. (Currently down to 53% form the 93% I woke up to about 2 hours ago, with light use).
    07-01-2017 05:11 AM
    For me it’s pretty solid. Only issue I’ve had is closing apps.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-01-2017 08:10 AM
    For me it’s pretty solid. Only issue I’ve had is closing apps.
    Yep, it’s pretty solid for me, too. I mean, I have an occasional glitch here and there, but nothing to be alarmed about. All of apps work, I’m not experiencing any dropped calls or connections, CarPlay works without any issues, no Watch issues other than the glitch with the battery level in the iPhone battery widget, AirPods work, Maps, etcetera. Rock solid for “me” as a daily driver. Thankfully...
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 07-01-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    07-01-2017 09:03 AM
    I would comfortably say without doubt this is the most stable beta I have tested.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-01-2017 09:56 AM
    My Apple Watch S1 lost its Bluetooth pairing, so it was only paired when I was on my WiFi network at home. No pairing showed up in the BT menu on the phone, although it once showed up as an "other device."

Solution (working so far--hope it holds): unpair the watch (won't do it completely) which creates a backup on the iPhone. Then erase the watch using the watch settings. Then re-pair the watch. It now shows up normally in the phone BT settings, and in the iCloud find your watch.
    czeph likes this.
    07-01-2017 02:12 PM
    2. The Bluetooth toggle in Control Centre doesn;t work. It changes colour when I press it, but it doesn't actually turn BT on/off
    The behavior of the Bluetooth toggle has changed from enabling/disabling BT to just disconnecting from the current connected device.
    07-01-2017 05:41 PM
    I’d have thought that an on/off would make more sense, like the other toggles. Was it on/off in th first dev beta? Hopefully it’ll go back to straight on/off for next one!
    07-01-2017 07:34 PM
    • So, no connection issues with Apple Watch (if you have one)?
    • Facetime is working perfectly for you? Cannot get it to properly work in a call or initiate call on own.
    • Rotation bugs on the lock screen?
    • TouchID going straight to home screen instead of show message contents as determined in notification settings?
    • Stickers and apps able to be edited/removed in messages app?

• I was having pretty severe connection issues with Bluetooth staying connected to my watch. I ended up resetting my watch without reinstalling the last backup. No issues since the watch reset... knock on wood.
    • I don't use Facetime, sorry
    • The only rotation I have on my iPhone on the lockscreen is in camera mode. Not seeing any weirdness there. On my iPad however, sometimes when rotating between landscape and portrait the wallpaper disappears and you're left with a black screen. It was supposedly fixed with this last release, but I'm still seeing it. It's just not as bad as before.
    • You lost me with this one. Can you explain with a bit more detail so I can test it for you?
    • There are toggles there to disable them, but they appear to be buggy at the moment. Since the toggles are there then by release they technically should be working as intended.
    07-01-2017 07:57 PM
107 12345