The only real issue that is bothersome to me is rapid battery drain with increased device temps. I keep updating all my apps hoping the culprit will get fixed, but it could be iOS itself....

It's inconsistent so not a deal breaker. Still very much enjoying the beta.
    That sounds like an app or two struggling with the new OS in the background. Swipe out any suspects in multitasking, then do a hard reset (reboot).
    06-20-2017 11:08 AM
    So far I can't be really positive about this beta. It honestly feels like I'm working on an android again which God for bid makes me want to throw the phone. I have to say though it may be the fact that I'm working on an iPhone 6 with only 16 gigs. But why does the storage capacity on the phone change all willy-nilly. I have problems Switching from one after another some apps don't work correctly or can't go from landscape mode back at all. If this iPhone storage becomes too big I won't receive calls or emails and my alarm won't go off
    06-20-2017 09:48 PM
    So far I can't be really positive about this beta. It honestly feels like I'm working on an android again which God for bid makes me want to throw the phone. I have to say though it may be the fact that I'm working on an iPhone 6 with only 16 gigs. But why does the storage capacity on the phone change all willy-nilly. I have problems Switching from one after another some apps don't work correctly or can't go from landscape mode back at all. If this iPhone storage becomes too big I won't receive calls or emails and my alarm won't go off
    I’d say a fairly large part of your issue is that you only have 16 GB of memory. That doesn’t go very far these days, especially when iOS eats up 4-5 GB on its own. A big part of your issue could also be that you’re running developer beta 1 of a major update. Early betas rarely run as smoothly as whatever GM is currently available.
    06-20-2017 10:01 PM
    That sounds like an app or two struggling with the new OS in the background. Swipe out any suspects in multitasking, then do a hard reset (reboot).
    Thanks but unfortunately I’ve done that a few times, to no avail.
    06-20-2017 10:20 PM
    I’d say a fairly large part of your issue is that you only have 16 GB of memory. That doesn’t go very far these days, especially when iOS eats up 4-5 GB on its own. A big part of your issue could also be that you’re running developer beta 1 of a major update. Early betas rarely run as smoothly as whatever GM is currently available.
    Facing the same problem as well
    Wasn't really a good idea to update it on the 16GB phone
    Reduces the battery life considerably as well
    Another problem I was facing was with the YouTube search bar
    06-21-2017 04:03 AM
    The absence of 3D Touch on edge to switch to last app. I use it frequently. If they remove it I'll pass on updating to 11 when it comes.
    06-22-2017 04:43 AM
    The absence of 3D Touch on edge to switch to last app. I use it frequently. If they remove it I'll pass on updating to 11 when it comes.
    They won't remove it
    I read an article by one of the beta testers
    He said it is expected in the coming updates
    dannejanne likes this.
    06-22-2017 06:02 AM
    Beta 2 is buggy for me, there are more lags and hiccups than previous beta.there is weird bug in beta 2 when ever i close apps and press home button to go home apps reopens and don't shut until few tries it's annoying does have this similar issue?
    06-22-2017 08:16 AM
    Beta 2 is buggy for me, there are more lags and hiccups than previous beta.there is weird bug in beta 2 when ever i close apps and press home button to go home apps reopens and don't shut until few tries it's annoying does have this similar issue?
    Normally with other releases, stuff is fixed and other are not, or other issues arise.
    06-22-2017 09:01 AM
    Normally with other releases, stuff is fixed and other are not, or other issues arise.
    Agreed! At least public beta will be more stable,
    06-22-2017 09:07 AM
    It may or may not be, but still Beta. a common word users should understand going into the world of Beta.....
    Agreed! At least public beta will be more stable,
    Last edited by John Yester; 06-22-2017 at 09:40 AM.
    BoneCollecter likes this.
    06-22-2017 09:26 AM
    Mostly trouble free here. Very stable and only a few very minor bugs so far!
    06-22-2017 09:46 AM
    Good you told us about this
    Will definitely not try to get a hands-on with beta 2
    BoneCollecter likes this.
    06-23-2017 02:57 AM
    Really bad battery life on Watch OS 4 Beta 2, battery completely gone only after 3.5 hours, not happening on beta 1. Watch Control Center shows the location indicator all the time.
    06-23-2017 05:27 AM
    Out of excitement, never convince your woman to go for Beta updates, not even public beta. You will find lots of nagging issues
    06-23-2017 05:56 AM
    For everyone on the beta - what are the most nagging bugs/issues you've had so far? Overall, has the beta been pain free, or are there a lot of things you'd like to see addressed and fixed asap?

I haven't jumped on the beta yet (I'll probably wait for stable release) but super pumped to hear feedback here!
    I'm on Beta 2 and biggest most irritating bug is using 3rd party keyboards like GBoard intermittently freezing at certain points but honestly it's not that horrible!
    06-23-2017 09:41 AM
    I’m crashing from time to time after placing and disconnecting from calls. I’ve also had difficulty using a keypad to respond to prompts after calling into voice activated answering services like Verizon’s.
    06-24-2017 10:12 AM
    For everyone on the beta - what are the most nagging bugs/issues you've had so far? Overall, has the beta been pain free, or are there a lot of things you'd like to see addressed and fixed asap?

I haven't jumped on the beta yet (I'll probably wait for stable release) but super pumped to hear feedback here!
    I haven't tried it just yet, but as far as I can see it doesn't seem to have worrying bugs, so I recommend you give it a try!
    06-24-2017 01:59 PM
    I’m crashing from time to time after placing and disconnecting from calls. I’ve also had difficulty using a keypad to respond to prompts after calling into voice activated answering services like Verizon’s.
    Facing the same problem
    Barely can use the keyboard
    Touch responses are lagging a lot as well.
    Can't wait for the next beta version yo be out
    Hopefully this bug gets resolved
    06-26-2017 10:41 AM
    My only nagging issue is the darn blue bar letting us know an app is actively using our location. I have the app “Moves” downloaded which tracks my steps etc throughout the day. I wish we could set to ignore the blue bar for certain applications or something.
    06-26-2017 11:54 PM
    So far with the public beta I haven’t had many issues but I’m sure I will find some soon haha.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-27-2017 12:05 AM
    some settings have been moved or buried and I still haven’t found them, and I can’t figure out how to clear all notifications; do they want me to never clear all notifications?
    06-27-2017 08:36 AM
    some settings have been moved or buried and I still haven’t found them, and I can’t figure out how to clear all notifications; do they want me to never clear all notifications?
    Remember, this is beta. The "clear all" may be there in the final release. In the meantime, report it to Apple in the bug reports.
    Harsh_Malkani likes this.
    06-27-2017 08:50 AM
    With the current betas you can only clear all on the older notifications. It’s annoying for sure, hopefully they let us clear all recent notifications as well in an update.
    Harsh_Malkani likes this.
    06-27-2017 09:32 AM
    The main bugs I'm seeing is quitting an app is sometimes hard to swipe the app up to quit. And when you do sometimes the app isn't quit it's still running. The other is in CarPlay if you get a navigation prompt with other audio from the stereo going it doesn't let go of the navigation prompt audio and silences the stereo.

Anyone else having these issues?
    06-27-2017 12:02 PM
107 1234 ...