No YouTube Search Bar in iOS 11?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: No Search Bar in iOS 11?

I couldn't find the Searc Bar.
Are you talking about the YouTube search bar? 😃 There does seems to be an issue with this and YouTube is working on it.

Apparently if you click on a specific channel, then click 'videos', scroll down to the bottom and then back up to the top. The search bar appears again.

jekrispardgeek

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site

Are you talking about the YouTube search bar? 😃 There does seems to be an issue with this and YouTube is working on it.

Apparently if you click on a specific channel, then click 'videos', scroll down to the bottom and then back up to the top. The search bar appears again??

Yes. Ahhh okay thank you so much!

2020Dt

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site

i see a search bar everywhere & i just use siri if. don’t feel like finding it

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

Apparently if you click on a specific channel, then click 'videos', scroll down to the bottom and then back up to the top. The search bar appears again.
Thanks for that great tip! Cheers

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
There is another bug with the YouTube app, once you scroll up and down, as mentioned you get the search bar and it enables the option to select your account picture to enter settings. It would not work unless search bar is showing. However once you open your account settings it would not close. Only option is to force quit the app.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is another bug with the YouTube app, once you scroll up and down, as mentioned you get the search bar and it enables the option to select your account picture to enter settings. It would not work unless search bar is showing. However once you open your account settings it would not close. Only option is to force quit the app.

Yep, very inconvenient.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234