To be honest I don't have any experience with iOS 11 because i've never used iphones yet. But i am sure that iOS 11 would be great.
    Matty likes this.
    06-10-2017 03:28 PM
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    Tartarus and BoneCollecter like this.
    06-10-2017 05:04 PM
    Let me tell you that you are not alone. But one day it’ll happen.
    06-10-2017 05:52 PM
    To be honest I don't have any experience with iOS 11 because i've never used iphones yet. But i am sure that iOS 11 would be great.
    With IOS 11 being available for even the iPhone 5s, it means almost anyone can load it. It's never too late to join #TeamApple 😃

I'm sure you can find some 5s devices around. Reberbs or even 2nd hand devices can go for really great prices. You don't need the latest iPhone 7 to enjoy all the features 😃

Thanks for sharing Mehwishfatima20
    SternerDustin likes this.
    06-11-2017 04:29 AM
    @Matty, this is one of many reasons why I'm leaving Android. The lack of updates is appalling even for the Nexus/Pixel phones. My Nexus 6 updates are hit or miss. I also use a MacBook Pro so the ability to sync devices is very appealing. Patiently waiting for the next iPhones this fall...
    06-11-2017 10:17 AM
    All these updates are terrific, but i wonder what happens to those older Apple devices that any new updates do not apply to? Are these older devices simply used until it's dead then thrown out?
    06-11-2017 12:08 PM
    All these updates are terrific, but i wonder what happens to those older Apple devices that any new updates do not apply to? Are these older devices simply used until it's dead then thrown out?
    Depends on the person who owns it. In my extended family the ‘oldest’ iPhone is an iPhone 6.
    The rest is sold on a second hand trade website.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 06-12-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-11-2017 12:10 PM
    As long as the apps they use still support them, you would be just fine. My friend's dad used an iPhone 4 until he got his iPhone SE last year. His wife is using it now, and it's just fine.
    06-11-2017 10:17 PM
    I left Android for Apple back in Dec and have no regrets whatsoever. It is just a far more superior OS than Android. Not sure why I fought off Apple for so long, but I'm all #TeamApple now. I've have my iPhone 7 now for about 6 months and have had absolutely no hiccups on the phone at all. Love it!! I've also got an Apple Watch...now I'm looking at switching to a Mac to complete the transition. Very soon!
    Last edited by T-Rob; 06-13-2017 at 03:32 AM.
    Just_Me_D and SternerDustin like this.
    06-12-2017 03:17 AM
    I left Android for Apple back in Dec and have no regrets whatsoever. It is just a far more superior OS than Android. Not sure why I fought off Apple for so long, but I'm all #TeamApple now. I've have my iPhone 7 now for about 6 months and have had absolutely no hiccups on the phone at all. Love it!! I've also go an Apple Watch...now I'm looking at switching to a Mac to complete the transition. Very soon!
    Outstanding!....and please let us know when you’ve purchased your Mac.....
    06-12-2017 05:28 AM
    haha you did not used iphone then how can you sure that iOS 11 would be great ??
    06-12-2017 12:06 PM
    I left Android for Apple back in Dec and have no regrets whatsoever. It is just a far more superior OS than Android. Not sure why I fought off Apple for so long, but I'm all #TeamApple now. I've have my iPhone 7 now for about 6 months and have had absolutely no hiccups on the phone at all. Love it!! I've also go an Apple Watch...now I'm looking at switching to a Mac to complete the transition. Very soon!
    I made the switch in January. Feel the same way. Have 7+ iPad Pro 12.9 Apple Watch and got the 2015 MacPro. Am all in!
    dexterouz likes this.
    06-12-2017 10:09 PM
    Will be much better and refined than iOS10
    06-15-2017 02:34 AM
    Well, I got my iPhone two years ago, and after coming from Android, first month was... ooooh this is not good. Simply you learn some tricks with android and apple is completely other world. After that, gradually, I get in this apple world, and I can say that with updates os get better and better. Still have some complains, like... why there is no my country for two-step identification (or verification), when apple is legally selling throw distributor and all mobile operators in my country. I had to register on apple in address of my friend because there is no my country for registration...
    And biggest problem is compatibility with computer. I mean if you want to have full experience you have to buy iMac or MacBook or any mac computer. For now, it's too expensive for me, but it will be my next step. That day will come
    And about features in iOS 11… well look great, hardly wait to test them 
    06-16-2017 10:30 AM
    I am totally looking forward to the folders app and the single page for control .... I never like the split page on 10
    Tinkernaught and Jezza23 like this.
    06-16-2017 10:53 AM
    Using iphone 7 ios 11 coming from Blackberry. Although, I miss a lot blackberry email app but no regret for iphone. If blackberry email app (Hub) is made available on iOS, it would be great.
    06-16-2017 11:34 PM
    I am totally looking forward to the folders app and the single page for control .... I never like the split page on 10
    To this day I sometimes forget that I can swipe to get to the audio controls. Good riddance, I say.
    06-17-2017 06:39 AM
    I've got an iPhone 5 and it still works fine, so when iOS 11 is launched I'll have to stick to iOS 10 until my phone dies or I decide to get a new one
    06-22-2017 07:14 AM
    Neither do I like the split control page on iOS 10, for me iOS 9 was much simpler. I hope the new version will be somewhat better
    06-22-2017 07:15 AM
    ios 11 is mostly positive experience for me so far.the new control Center is my favorite among all.now it's more customizable and you can add more important features that you use quite often ex:- switch on/off mobile data it's just one swipe,
    06-22-2017 08:25 AM
    Definitely looking forward to iOS 11 on my iPad. Should really enhance the experience on it. I'm reserving judgement on the iPhone until I use it first hand.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-22-2017 08:54 AM