Wish list for iPhone 7 Plus

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I’m still surprised Apple did not offer a split view on the iPhone plus size phones, the quick type that’s on the iPad keyboards why isn’t it offered to iPhone keyboards? I don’t get why so much exclusive features to iPad iOS 11 and not iPhone .

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
That is handy at times. I've had it both on Samsung and Nexus phones. Though I really don't use it that much. But, I'm waiting for the new iPhones so that I can switch to iOS. Looking more at iOS to get things done than to play around with.

oprospero

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
I too am surprised Apple did not offer a split view on the iPhone plus size phones in iOS 11.

I'm hoping that is something that comes this fall with iphone 8/7S/Pro...

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Did you mean 7s Plus?

no I meant the current iPhone 7 Plus that has 3GB of ram. , split view is needed on the 7 plus. I love the new shortcut keys that’s available on the iPad, I don’t get why not all iOS keyboard got that. When Apple updates iOS keyboard they should do it across all devices, just like 3rd party keyboard updates.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
no I meant the current iPhone 7 Plus that has 3GB of ram. , split view is needed on the 7 plus. I love the new shortcut keys that’s available on the iPad, I don’t get why not all iOS keyboard got that. When Apple updates iOS keyboard they should do it across all devices, just like 3rd party keyboard updates.
Gotcha. It seems like with the current split screen the Plus phones now enjoy, such as in Messages, Mail, Calendars, and etc, they could add iPad like app to app split screen. Maybe they have a good reason why not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2