So... this new multitasking?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is a glitch in the new beta, but on iPad in iOS 10, if you had two apps running side by side, you could pull down on the tab at the top of the right most app and easily switch between possible apps to multitask.

Now, when I pull down it just kinda pops out the multitasked app, but doesn’t let me change what’s up there. Pretty annoying. ... much more difficult to switch between apps on multitasking.

I also can’t just swipe from the right to get the multitasking screen, I need to swipe the dock up and then pop in another app, and the swipe it to fully set it in. ... seems much LESS efficient ...

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
it is certainly different, and yes you have to pull in apps from your dock, this is beta 1 so likely to be a work in progress. I’m actually not sure how you would pull up a side by side app that isn’t running or in your dock, this doedsn’t seem possible so this adds another layer of oddness.

I would also counter that the old method of finding apps by pulling down was absolutely useless. On balance I’m leaning towards the new setup with some tweaks.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
it is certainly different, and yes you have to pull in apps from your dock, this is beta 1 so likely to be a work in progress. I’m actually not sure how you would pull up a side by side app that isn’t running or in your dock, this doedsn’t seem possible so this adds another layer of oddness.

I would also counter that the old method of finding apps by pulling down was absolutely useless. On balance I’m leaning towards the new setup with some tweaks.

Ya, I’ve added more stuff (and folders) to my dock, so it’s easier now. Just gonna take some getting used to!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR