iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Are someone having some problems with what app groups while using the beta?

My one just close after I receive a new chat notification

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
TuneIn app crashes upon starting (one of my MUST HAVE apps), so I’m hoping Beta 2 fixes it or TuneIn provides an update quickly or I’ll be back on 10.3.2.

Other than that and a few other glitches, bugs and slightly decreased battery life, iOS is working well. For a first beta.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Well i finally took the time today to install the iOS 11 and although i’m seeing some sluggish response it seems to be working pretty good and i like some of the changes and found a few things unexpected but nice additions. Has anyone noticed the Profiles functionality in Apple Music yet?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well i finally took the time today to install the iOS 11 and although i’m seeing some sluggish response it seems to be working pretty good and i like some of the changes and found a few things unexpected but nice additions. Has anyone noticed the Profiles functionality in Apple Music yet?

Yep. I like it. See this thread to who else found it:
Official Apple Music Profile sharing thread
https://forums.imore.com/apple-music/389625-official-apple-music-profile-sharing-thread.html

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues pasting links to Tweetbot? I've tried a few times and the app closes down. I can do it in the official Twitter app.

I've been able to get Madden Mobile to run but takes a few tries.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having issues pasting links to Tweetbot? I've tried a few times and the app closes down. I can do it in the official Twitter app.

I've been able to get Madden Mobile to run but takes a few tries.

Copying text and pasting it is buggy at best. There is a huge lag between tapping paste and the actual appearing of the pasted text on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods