iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
so far i've installed on my iPad Pro 9.7" and all appears fine after a few hours of use. All standard apps are working without any issues at all so far (rare for a beta 1). Almost tempts me to install on my work iPad Pro 12.9". This one isn't going anywhere near my phone for a while, not sure i'll miss a great deal mind you as this update seems far more on the iPad side of things for the moment (or at least until we see the next iPhone hardware and some additional features later?).

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
so far i've installed on my iPad Pro 9.7" and all appears fine after a few hours of use. All standard apps are working without any issues at all so far (rare for a beta 1). Almost tempts me to install on my work iPad Pro 12.9". This one isn't going anywhere near my phone for a while, not sure i'll miss a great deal mind you as this update seems far more on the iPad side of things for the moment (or at least until we see the next iPhone hardware and some additional features later?).

I have installed on my iPad Pro and iPhone 7 Plus and it is working very good on both!!

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
ok because I’m a bit crazy, I installed (after taking a full back-up and reviewing my recovery procedures) iOS 11 on my work MDM managed device (using AirWatch). After the re-boot all is working fine, and in the AirWatch agent I’m seeing a fully compliant iOS 11 device. Obviously if your work restricts the iOS version you mileage might vary, but for the moment if they don’t check this, then AirWatch seems to work ok (at least for the initial developer beta release).

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Installed on my 7 Plus and baby iPad Pro. It’s sluggish on the phone but doable. I’ll test the battery life tomorrow while I’m at work.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My screen has become totally responsive twice today on my iPad Pro 9.7. Locking screen and unlocking fixed it. To me, seems more buggy on the iPad.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Content blockers no longer working in Safari. Tried 1Blocker and Purify, both failed. Even tried reboots, reinstalls, no effect. Enabled in settings, not doing anything in reality.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got it installed on my iPhone and it is sluggish but otherwise seems to be fine. I’m liking it more on my iPad so far. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i'm going to jump out of public beta profile for a while, and go back in when it is beta 3 or so. Anyway, is there dark mode in mail yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro