Offline iTunes Extras
    Themes
    Sprinboard Widgets (set it up without any App)
    TouchBar
    miketko likes this.
    02-07-2017 12:52 PM
    Themes would definitely be nice.

Also, extended TouchBar support... yes. No doubt TouchBar is going to be a big feature (at least in Apple's eyes!) going forward. Feels like we're just at the beginning with that.
    MrsMoss likes this.
    02-07-2017 01:53 PM
    Ability to customize "Hey Siri" launch fraise and iCloud back up control
    02-07-2017 01:58 PM
    1) I'd like to be able to AirPlay my iPhone to iPad or MacBook. If I'm on the road and just wanna watch something on a bigger screen this is perfect.

2) would like low power mode as an option in control center

3) more control of iCloud data

4) ability to change app sound notifications to personalization
    Rgn likes this.
    02-09-2017 10:51 PM
    1) I'd like to be able to AirPlay my iPhone to iPad or MacBook. If I'm on the road and just wanna watch something on a bigger screen this is perfect.

2) would like low power mode as an option in control center

3) more control of iCloud data

4) ability to change app sound notifications to personalization
    Forgot to add:

5) ability to see temperature of iPhone. When I go skiing and it's 6° out I would like to see operating temperature so that I can place iPhone closer to body in case of it possibly turning off in the middle of a run and leaving me with no music or GPS tracking
    02-09-2017 11:00 PM
    I'd like to see the following, in no particular order:
    1. Place app icons on the screen where I want them
    2. Notification system more like Android, or at least an option to bundle app or system specific notifications
    3. Mail app not requiring one to scroll through an entire subfolder set before getting to the next email acocunt
    4. Local non-root file system, e.g. My Documents
    5. Option to drag/drop iTunes content from a PC or Mac to the iPhone
    6. Photos folders by date rather than by random characters (when connected to a PC and viewing Photos folder)
    ladyc0524 and aximtreo like this.
    02-10-2017 07:29 AM
    1 - Themes would be nice. If nothing fancy then a simple light/dark theme would be great.
    2 - Transparent dock. I'd like to be able to see the entire wallpaper without that ugly grey color at the bottom of the screen. Might tie in with #1 above.

That's pretty much it for me.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-09-2017 12:28 PM
    1. Enhanced file management allowing the downloading and managing of any file from any source. I'd rather not have to connect to my computer when I download music that isn't commercially released.

2. See #1 .

3. See #2
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-09-2017 04:54 PM
    1 - Themes would be nice. If nothing fancy then a simple light/dark theme would be great.
    2 - Transparent dock. I'd like to be able to see the entire wallpaper without that ugly grey color at the bottom of the screen. Might tie in with #1 above.

That's pretty much it for me.
    ditto for me on all these! Especially the transparent dock..
    03-15-2017 05:01 PM
    Realistic List:

Transparent, i.e. floating dock.
    Dock pages so it can be scrolled. Nova users on Android know this. When I was jailbroken I had both via Anemone.
    Makeover of default camera. PLEASE add a PRO mode that allows control over camera parameters. We shouldn't have to buy this!
    Dark theme. Pretty please with sugar on top!!! Not sure if we'll see it despite AMOLED coming to iphone. Android by default is "whited out" and it sucks. Thankfully it can be themed.
    And that brings the next and final thing: theming.

Dream list, aka yeah right!

User configurable root access.
    With root (essentially jailbreak) comes the plethora of Cydia apps.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-15-2017 05:47 PM
    A revamped Notification Center is a must. It's fine for a couple of emails but anything else it's basically useless. A close all option in the app switcher would be nice as well.
    03-18-2017 08:18 PM
    Daily Do Not Disturb settings
    Custom calendar alerts
    VIP for messages (like in Mail)
    Always-on display
    Home screen widgets
    Improved Mail app (with Trash all in the inbox)
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-20-2017 02:08 PM
    The ability to be able to add folders to various email accounts.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-20-2017 02:41 PM
    😂 I have a feeling this will be the thread of the dark mode 😂

Really I like to be surprised by what Apple has in store for us, so I don't give it much thought. It also prevents disappointment if I don't get the things I wanted 😃
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    03-20-2017 02:43 PM
    A minor annoyance. I hope they limit the 100mb app download/ update limit on cellular data.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-27-2017 08:49 PM
    A minor annoyance. I hope they limit the 100mb app download/ update limit on cellular data.
    ^This

I'd also like them to allow us to turn off haptic feedback for the home button....it's almost as bad as the clicks
    04-01-2017 08:40 AM
    I really want some style of notifications like android has. Apple has the brains in Cupertino to do this, I know they can. Also, allow me to place icons where I want. Keep the grid. Just let me have spaces or skip rows. Something fun apple.
    ladyc0524 and aximtreo like this.
    04-01-2017 09:13 AM
    I'd love to see a fix to the broken images issue!!
    04-02-2017 12:55 PM
    I would like for Apple to require all video apps to make use of the Picture-in-Picture function.
    04-02-2017 04:06 PM
    Access to photo and video from the same camera screen... without having to swipe to change.

Just saw someone with an Android, and the camera screen had a button to tap for photo, and one for video. Would love that!
    04-22-2017 10:42 AM
    Forgot to add:

5) ability to see temperature of iPhone. When I go skiing and it's 6° out I would like to see operating temperature so that I can place iPhone closer to body in case of it possibly turning off in the middle of a run and leaving me with no music or GPS tracking
    Ok so this made me lol because it applies to nearly everyone
    04-24-2017 07:35 PM
    Idk why we make lists like this. Apple is above listening to the people who actually use the phones. Everybody needs to shut up and be good sheeple and do things just as Apple tells you to!

Lol really though, when is Apple going to catch up with Android? When will they ever let people use their phones the way they want?

Hello Apple, in case you haven't noticed it is a mobile world nowadays! Why not let me use my own phone the way I want to without being required to be plugged into a computer, my charger, connected to wifi, etc. to do much of anything. I'm a big boy now, I can download apps larger than 100mb using cellular data if I want.

Guess what Apple? News flash - not everybody has a computer to plug into. Some people don't have wifi in their homes and don't want to drive 20 miles to the nearest McDonalds to download an app or backup their phone. It's my phone and my data, I pay for both, please let me use them how I want.

Why not let me have native OTG support so I can plug any device into my phone at any time and transfer any files I want to and/or from my phone? Android has been able to do this for quite a while.

Why not give me a "priority only" alert system like Android's that actually works well?

Maybe a simple file browser to use with my OTG support?

I'm not asking for an Android phone, but why not loosen up a bit and give us a phone that's a little more usable in today's world?

I have to actually go into my settings to select a wifi network or Bluetooth connection? It would be a lot easier to long press the icon and be taken to the settings.

Maybe somebody can help me? Suppose I'm using Safari browser and I want to quickly check the date. What is the quickest way to do this? On Android all I would need to do is pull down the status bar just a bit to peek at the date then let it slide back up. It can be done in literally 1 second. The fastest I've found with iOS is to swipe down then swipe left and then undo all of that to get back.

I've used a rooted Android for 10 years and just started recently using this iPhone when my wife upgraded, so of course I'm used to doing anything I want to. I don't expect Apple to go that route at all, but it would sure be nice to implement a bit of the standard functionality available on a stock android phone.

And don't get me wrong, I do like a lot of things about the iPhone. The 3D Touch is cool, I love iMovie and iMessage and various other things.

But why can't I select the playback quality in YouTube? Silly things like that bug the snot out of me.
    04-24-2017 08:25 PM
    It would also be cool to be able to adjust the speed at which my page scrolls. It's way to slow right now.

Is there a way to "search in page" when using Safari browser?
    04-24-2017 08:58 PM
    Fresh ios wallpaper, more user file moving controls ...there have been times where i had to email something to myself before i could get it in the icloud drive. There also needs to be a "Select All" on Inbox message deleting.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-29-2017 03:52 PM
    It would also be cool to be able to adjust the speed at which my page scrolls. It's way to slow right now.

Is there a way to "search in page" when using Safari browser?
    First go to the page you want to perform the search at, then type the word in the search bar or address bar, bellow there, you will see "find in page", tap on it. At the bottom left, are 2 arrows you can use to locate in the page each location of the word you're searching for.
    Last edited by robertk328; 04-30-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: typo
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-29-2017 08:46 PM
126 1234 ...