In preparation for the update to 64-bit-only IOS 11 I am reviewing all my APPs on both my iPhone 5C and my iPad Air.

I have not found a way to either print or export (ideally as a .csv spreadsheet file, but just about any format would be okay) a list of either
    or both ALL my apps or those APPs installed on the exporting device.

What am I missing?
    Thank you for your time! Jim in Maine
    06-09-2017 12:51 PM
    Are you trying to see which are 32 bit? If so, this may help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.imo...and-ipad%3Famp
    06-09-2017 04:19 PM
    Ledsteplin, thanks for the reply.

I really want/NEED to have an off-device listing of all of the apps I have purchased and/or installed. It would be wonderful if a list exported from either my Apple account, iTunes or one of my devices also included, besides the name of the app, details such as version#, developer name, website, etc. But, just a listing of the apps would be a big step in the right direction.

As I've said, the file format of the list is not all that critical. A .csv file would be best, but I am able to swap formats -- .pdf, .doc, txt, whatever. Having to take a screenshot and then manually type all of the app names into a spreadsheet is ridiculous in this day and age.

I am aware that IOS 10.3 will show which of your apps are 32-bit. I look at that list on my iPad Air, pull out and piece of paper and pencil and stop copying down the names of the 32-bit apps so I can get on my laptop and begin googling down developers to inquire about hopeful 64-bit upgrades.

BTW: The IOS 10.3 ability to show which apps are 32-bit works on my iPad Air BUT NOT on my iPhone 5C, also running IOS 10.3.2. The "About" on my iPhone just shows I have 139 apps installed. FYI: I have many more apps than that on my iPad, and then there are apps I own but do not have then installed on any device due to memory/space limitations.

Thanks again! Jim
    06-10-2017 08:32 AM
    As far as I know there is no way. I've always just screenshot each page and gone from there.
    doogald likes this.
    06-10-2017 09:04 AM
    As far as I know there is no way. I've always just screenshot each page and gone from there.
    This ⬆️
    06-10-2017 10:15 AM
    Ledsteplin, thanks for the reply.

I really want/NEED to have an off-device listing of all of the apps I have purchased and/or installed. It would be wonderful if a list exported from either my Apple account, iTunes or one of my devices also included, besides the name of the app, details such as version#, developer name, website, etc. But, just a listing of the apps would be a big step in the right direction.

As I've said, the file format of the list is not all that critical. A .csv file would be best, but I am able to swap formats -- .pdf, .doc, txt, whatever. Having to take a screenshot and then manually type all of the app names into a spreadsheet is ridiculous in this day and age.

I am aware that IOS 10.3 will show which of your apps are 32-bit. I look at that list on my iPad Air, pull out and piece of paper and pencil and stop copying down the names of the 32-bit apps so I can get on my laptop and begin googling down developers to inquire about hopeful 64-bit upgrades.

BTW: The IOS 10.3 ability to show which apps are 32-bit works on my iPad Air BUT NOT on my iPhone 5C, also running IOS 10.3.2. The "About" on my iPhone just shows I have 139 apps installed. FYI: I have many more apps than that on my iPad, and then there are apps I own but do not have then installed on any device due to memory/space limitations.

Thanks again! Jim
    Odd. They show on my old iPhone 5. Did you tap on where it shows apps in the about?
    06-10-2017 10:19 AM
    The iPhone 5c is a 32 bit device, so I think all of the apps installed are 32 bit by definition. Since the 5c won't get iOS 11, it's probably a moot point.

Whenever I set up a phone or iPad as new, I just go into the App Store and list the "purchased" tab. From there I can install the apps that I need or want with just a tap of the cloud icon. There is a separate "purchased" tab on the iPad, and on the iPhone it's in the "Update" tab at the top.

Like others, if I really wanted a list of apps I would just screenshot the home screens or grab a screenshot of the home screen layout tab in iTunes to get it done more quickly. But I have only three home screen pages.
    06-10-2017 01:55 PM
    Okay, thanks all. I'm hearing that IOS 11 brings a "file structure" to IOS devices. Maybe while looking at the "\Applications\ directory I'll be able to export a list.

Have a good one! Jim
    06-11-2017 08:52 AM