Hi,

I have just got an iPhone 7 today and updated to the latest IOS and now when I use the app switcher/recent apps I get a screen glitch. I have also downgraded to IOS 10.3.1 and it has the same issue/

I have tried changing my background images and settings and can't find a fix. This does not happen in my iPhone 5s as I have just tried it.

The first image shows what happens sometimes when double tapping the home button and the second one shows what it should look like when it doesn't happen. It happens around every 1 in 3 times I double tap the home button and can see the home page next to the app I'm in. You can see it goes a static colour and not the usual fade? Any help will be appreciated

Please can you confirm if you have the same issue, My girlfreinds dad has an iPhone 7 plus and he has this issue but my iPad air and iPhone 5s do not. I wan't to know if this is an issue for everyone or just a few people like myself.

You can see the difference in the images below on the bar where mail, phone and safari are.

IOS 10 with iPhone 7 Recent Apps Issue-bottom-bar-blue.png
    IOS 10 with iPhone 7 Recent Apps Issue-bottom-bar-normal.png
    05-27-2017 11:13 AM
    Looks like the dock doesn't show in the bottom pic. Try a hard reset.
    7 Reset
    Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.
    05-27-2017 01:49 PM
    Hi, it works fine it just shows that colour of the solid blue for a second before showing how it should look.

Can you go into you close all you apps on your phone and then go into setting on you phone and open up recent apps (double press home button) and do these a few times to see if you get the same issue. It only shows the display glitch if I open up recent apps when in another app and it never does the glitch if I open up recent apps when on the home screen. Will try the reset though but don't think it will work
    05-27-2017 02:39 PM
    Let me know if you can try this and let me know the ressult, and what Iphone you have

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkjj6lccnf...82223.mp4?dl=0 This link has a video of the issue
    05-27-2017 02:42 PM
    05-27-2017 02:43 PM
    I don't use an iPhone 7. I use a 6s Plus on iOS 10.1.1. But I've never noticed that before. It doesn't appear to be anything to be concerned about though. These tiny computers we call smartphones aren't perfect.
    05-27-2017 07:57 PM