iOS 10.3.3 Developer Beta 2 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean? AirPlay doesn't work?

It works, sometimes. It's unstable. It's especially unstable if you want to AirPlay content from Safari to the Apple TV. I have ATV Gen 4. I thought that it was maybe just my iPhone, but same behavior with the iPad. Definitely buggy. Problem might be on the ATV side, not iPhone/iPad, but I can't find that out for sure. All my devices are on latest beta.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I found a weird problem with a 3rd party app.

I use an app called TuyaSmart to control smart sockets in my house. Before beta 2, on the app's home screen, I would see a list of all my devices and each one would have an green/grey power icon on the right side of the list showing its on/off status. This icon made it easy to see the status of all lights, on one screen.

Since installing beta 2, that icon has disappeared completely. It was there in beta 1. I have tried reinstalling the app, hard reboots but it's just not appearing. It's weird.

I let Tuya and Apple know via reports but since it's so obscure, I doubt anything is done.

I may drop back to 10.3.2 and then straight to 10.3.3 beta 2 to see what happens.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I use an app called TuyaSmart to control smart sockets in my house. Before beta 2, on the app's home screen, I would see a list of all my devices and each one would have an green/grey power icon on the right side of the list showing its on/off status. This icon made it easy to see the status of all lights, on one screen.

Since installing beta 2, that icon has disappeared completely. It was there in beta 1. I have tried reinstalling the app, hard reboots but it's just not appearing. It's weird.

I let Tuya and Apple know via reports but since it's so obscure, I doubt anything is done.

I may drop back to 10.3.2 and then straight to 10.3.3 beta 2 to see what happens.

Hold on for a few more days. Monday you'll be able to install iOS 11 and see what that does with the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Since it's so close to iOS 11 beta, the developer may be working towards that, rather than this tiny update. There will be many app updates when the 11 beta is released.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Since it's so close to iOS 11 beta, the developer may be working towards that, rather than this tiny update. There will be many app updates when the 11 beta is released.

We'll, it's not the beta causing this after all. My wife had the same app tied to the same devices and she is running the production 10.3.2. When I opened her app, the icons were there for a second but then I watched them disappear, before my eyes and they haven't returned.

So, it's something else.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
We'll, it's not the beta causing this after all. My wife had the same app tied to the same devices and she is running the production 10.3.2. When I opened her app, the icons were there for a second but then I watched them disappear, before my eyes and they haven't returned.

So, it's something else.

I don't know. Never used that app. Maybe the dev will fix it the app updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods