I have an iPhone 7 Plus running 10.2.1. I've just noticed that my last panorama in the Panoramas album is from October. I have panoramas since then and they're in the regular album, but not in the Panoramas album. I also no longer have a Live Photos album.

How do I get the Live Photos album back and my Panoramas to go into the Panoramas album?? I'm taking them with the panorama setting in the standard Apple camera app.
    02-19-2017 02:20 AM
    Do you have live photos in the camera roll? Are those missing panos still in the camera roll?
    02-19-2017 02:35 PM
    Do you have live photos in the camera roll? Are those missing panos still in the camera roll?
    Yes. They're everywhere they're supposed to be except for their "special" albums. The Live Photos album disappeared and the Panoramas album doesn't update.
    02-19-2017 03:16 PM
    Yes. They're everywhere they're supposed to be except for their "special" albums. The Live Photos album disappeared and the Panoramas album doesn't update.
    Have you tried Reset All Settings?
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    02-19-2017 07:06 PM
    Have you tried Reset All Settings?
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    I'd really rather not have to do that. Especially without knowing for sure that it'll work. There's nothing else?
    02-20-2017 06:24 AM
    Make an encrypted backup on iTunes on your computer, restore your phone as new, take a few Live Photos and panorama photos and see if the problem is solved. If yes, restore again to the backup you just made.
    It's kind of a pita to do, but this way you will have your phone to as it was before restoring. No harm done and no information lost.
    Good luck and let us know.
    02-20-2017 06:38 AM
    I'd really rather not have to do that. Especially without knowing for sure that it'll work. There's nothing else?
    It's a lot less trouble than restoring. You won't lose anything. You'll just need to reset things, mostly in settlngs.
    02-20-2017 01:45 PM