Anyone else getting bored with iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Bored? No. I'm past being bored with any OS. I can make iOS or android work for me just fine. I'm on iOS because my family is all on iOS. It's just easier to be on with them and I like my 7 Plus a lot. It's a great phone. Now I have the AirPods and to be honest I really don't think I'd want to give those up and the way they work with the iPhone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Bored? No. I'm past being bored with any OS. I can make iOS or android work for me just fine. I'm on iOS because my family is all on iOS. It's just easier to be on with them and I like my 7 Plus a lot. It's a great phone. Now I have the AirPods and to be honest I really don't think I'd want to give those up and the way they work with the iPhone.

They work so well together and iOS is getting more powerful year after year.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
They work so well together and iOS is getting more powerful year after year.

It's interesting to look back on that comment I made from a few months ago. Since then, I gave android (S8+) another try along side my 7 Plus. Didn't last long. I now have a MacBook Pro and Apple Watch to go with my 7 Plus and AirPods. I'm all in now and truly enjoy it. I get a laugh out of the criticism that people have of iOS and Apple in general. I've had my feelings too and resisted going all in with Apple and now I'm eating crow. Every device I have works so well together and it just gets better with each update. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks. What I have going on right now works really well for me and nobody is more surprised than I am. I guess I shouldn't be though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't get bored with iOS at all. There's plenty of variety to keep my interest up. So many great apps and so much to do. I find it quite amazing.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I always get bored with IOS. That's why I always keep an Android phone as well. I always have to do more "button" presses in IOS do accomplish the same thing in Android hence slowing me down.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I've been using both Android and iOS now for the past couple of months. I have to tell you both platforms are great. I do like the openness of the Android platform better but where iOS has it is a lot of apps work better within iOS. Do I get bored? Not really as I switch between the two regularly.

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Not bored really, but wish there were at least some options for customizations. The older I get, the harder it is to find what I'm looking for when the screen is a sea of app icons. I frequently find myself staring at the screen and swiping back and forth trying to find what I'm looking for, only to forget what I'm looking for most of the time. This is one of the few things I miss from android, which is the ability to arrange the home screens according to what I use most, and leaving the rest in the app drawer.

I think thats what search or folders are for mate. I have over 336 apps and never lose any one of them. I've put them in folders which enables me to find them easily and and when i'm too lazy to tap, I just pull down on the screen and type. Voila!
b7d949e6279260d8bec87467f99d2e37.png
see

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I switched back to iOS only 3 months or so ago and I thought I would be but I'm past that point where I'd be rooting by android phones and pretty much settle for stock. Whilst I enjoyed different launchers I always went back to stock. One thing apple gets right is stock.

I'm enjoying being back on this platform and liking the stable os and battery so far

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well I switched back to iOS only 3 months or so ago and I thought I would be but I'm past that point where I'd be rooting by android phones and pretty much settle for stock. Whilst I enjoyed different launchers I always went back to stock. One thing apple gets right is stock.

I'm enjoying being back on this platform and liking the stable os and battery so far

Welcome back!
I’m very happy to hear that you are liking iOS

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Only thing I wish I could customize is the messaging app. I wish we could change the background or the text bubble colors...everything else is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR