Have you tried using the search function when you pull down from the home screen? Or swipe right to see frequently used apps on Siri App Suggestion widget?
    Yes. When I remember to do it.
    02-13-2017 05:08 AM
    Yes. When I remember to do it.
    Gotcha! Happens to me too, sometimes. Good thing, I don't have that many apps.
    anon(39328) likes this.
    02-13-2017 10:13 AM
    Get what ever works best for YOU
    02-13-2017 11:48 AM
    The way I look at it is this way. iOS may be somewhat boring in the sense that it doesn't have all of the whizzbang features that Android has but at least it works and it works consistently. Well OK, 95% of the time. I'd rather have overall system stability than have tons of whizzbang features because who cares about features if the system is unstable or the features are just plain half-baked.

Apple has always been a company that released features when they're ready to be released. They don't play the same "let's throw features at the wall and hope they stick" game that the Android OEMs play. If you ask me, that makes for a very cutthroat market which is exactly what the Android market is.

Samsung comes out with something new to bash LG over the head with only to have LG do the same thing to Samsung half a year later. That's not innovation, that's just stupidity.
    Lee_Bo and Keith Morris like this.
    02-13-2017 02:35 PM
    Well I suppose the Android vs. iOS debate could go on forever with no clear cut winner. Having used both over the years I actually like both quite well. I'm with iOS now and will continue to be simply because of my Apple watch. now if Apple should ever integrate the watch with Android (I know, never gonna happen) I'll be happily switching back and forth between the two again...sometimes on a daily basis.
    02-13-2017 03:55 PM
    If Android ever gets iMessage I'm gone.
    02-14-2017 12:05 PM
    I recently move to iOS . I had all the galaxy S and Note devises from S3 till note 7 and believe me I am not going back to android never. The stability and the speed that iOS offers, you can't find it anywhere. Sorry about my English.
    muchospanish likes this.
    02-14-2017 09:21 PM
    Not bored really, but wish there were at least some options for customizations. The older I get, the harder it is to find what I'm looking for when the screen is a sea of app icons. I frequently find myself staring at the screen and swiping back and forth trying to find what I'm looking for, only to forget what I'm looking for most of the time. This is one of the few things I miss from android, which is the ability to arrange the home screens according to what I use most, and leaving the rest in the app drawer.
    Just swipe down anywhere in screen to search the app within second. Much faster way than searching an app in android.
    02-14-2017 11:59 PM
    Well it took few years for me to understand that I don't really use phones OS for entertainment purposes at all. When I need entertainment I'll use apps for it. For the OS I only require that it works reliable and has certain small things that helps user daily basis. (For me example voice assistant that supports other languages than only English. )
    muchospanish likes this.
    02-15-2017 12:05 AM
    I agree, just switched in this past December. The only things I miss are some of the features from the texting app I used called Textra
    02-16-2017 01:27 PM
    IOS is very... simple. and thats not exactly a bad thing, some people like that. but for people that like to make things to there liking, IOS is not going to cut it. for me IOS is like a console, little customization and over priced(hardware speeking). android however is like a pc, you can change it in so many ways you cant count them. i personally use an iphone 6(I plan to switch to a pixel or the 3T) but I always have my phone jailbroken. this makes for so many different tweaks to spice up IOS again. #makeIOSgreatagain

This is my first reply. Lol
    Last edited by alexscarpinato; 02-16-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: just added a comment
    nikkisharif likes this.
    02-16-2017 08:08 PM
    Coming from an android user, stick with iOS. Yes you can customize Android but iOS just works.
    02-18-2017 07:38 PM
    I know what you mean. I switch between an iPhone and a Pixel regularly. I personally like certain things about both ecosystems. I always seem to come back to my iPhone though. That must mean something.
    03-01-2017 12:20 PM
    After 8 years using Android, I switched to iOS in April 2016. While I loved the customization of Android, it was also what pushed me away. iOS is simple and, yes, boring. But it works. Do I miss Android? Yes. Will I ever go back? Possibly. But for now iOS does what I need it to do, and it does it reliably.
    bcandiolo, libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    03-01-2017 01:50 PM
    I'm not bored at all with it. As long as I can make phone calls and text, I'm good.
    03-04-2017 12:55 PM
    Been there...If you switch, you'll notice the things you take for granted with iOS. Android struggles with basic operation the more apps you add.
    Keith Morris and Truman82 like this.
    03-04-2017 01:24 PM
    iOS is a little better than android
    iOS + jailbreak is waaay better than android.
    03-07-2017 12:06 AM
    I like how useful iOS and MacOS are, but I'm hoping that there'll be a visual/ aesthetic overhaul in the next installment.
    03-07-2017 04:26 PM
    iOS is a little better than android
    iOS + jailbreak is waaay better than android.
    +1000

I have an iPhone 7+ on 10.2 right now and I'm desperate to jailbreak!! Trying to figure out how to get a 7+ on 10.1.1 LOL

OP since you said you're bored if you can jailbreak I would. It opens up so many awesome possibilities.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-08-2017 01:56 AM
    well i've just switched, so im not gonna get bored anytime soon atleast till next 6 months.. my iphone is so smooth but camera results aint that good as compare to android!!
    Avera6 likes this.
    03-08-2017 09:49 AM
    The smooth operation of the OS is what some might find boring but I sure don't
    Tartarus, nikkisharif and trparky like this.
    03-08-2017 10:49 AM
    Been bored since I got iOS. But is better than my alternatives. Android til now just wasn't an option. I will give the KEYone a try in April but I'm sure I'll end up back with iOS. Being bored isn't bad at all, it does everything I need so perhaps bored isn't the right word. I just don't get excited I guess. The phone just works and that's all that matters.
    03-08-2017 12:00 PM
    +1000

I have an iPhone 7+ on 10.2 right now and I'm desperate to jailbreak!! Trying to figure out how to get a 7+ on 10.1.1 LOL

OP since you said you're bored if you can jailbreak I would. It opens up so many awesome possibilities.
    Bro im in the same **** with an iPhone 7 on 10.2, there's no way back its no longer signed (10.1.1).
    03-09-2017 12:13 AM
    Bro im in the same **** with an iPhone 7 on 10.2, there's no way back its no longer signed (10.1.1).
    I know. I'm talking about doing something to my phone for warranty exchange or trading LOL.
    03-09-2017 12:15 AM
    I know. I'm talking about doing something to my phone for warranty exchange or trading LOL.
    Im not sure man, might still come a 10.2, well there are already 10.2 jb's but not released

https://mobile.twitter.com/ijapija00

Has one i tink

And Coffeebreakers on twitter claim they have one but i tink thats bull**** they just want donations Lmao
    03-09-2017 12:23 AM
111 12345