A the end of the day i need my phone or ipad to work for me... I never gotten bored... when I have time to get bored i might change my wallpaper but I change wallpapers maybe every three months. That's about how much downtown (bored) I have lol
    02-06-2017 11:45 AM
    If iOS would allow you to place your icons exactly where you want them instead of forcing you to fill from top to bottom. It would go along way, in my opinion, in making iOS look the way you want it to look.

Its a simple idea..... but it would give you a chance to make your home screen more custom.
    Agreed. I've got so many pics I can't use as wall paper because an app covers a face or logo and looks wrong.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-06-2017 11:47 AM
    I work with Apple and Android - I'm in enterprise IT admin. For me it's tool vs toy vs getting bored or having a desire to tweak and play. The Apple OS runs my important apps, and in several cases for our enterprise runs apps not available or superior.

There have been times when I enjoyed Android customization and it's something some of my associates and users love to do so the OP's post is legitimate.
    02-06-2017 11:54 AM
    No. I had Android for six years before switching to iPhone in fall 2015. One thing that no Android phone never had was a Samsung Store, Motorola Store, HTC Store, Google Store, or LG Store (at least anywhere near me) where I could bring my phone in for repair. I've already had my iPhone 6s battery replaced by Apple at the local Genius Bar for free because Apple recalled it. Meanwhile, people with the Droid Turbo 2 had issues that had to be repaired and it took weeks for Motorola to repair the phone after it was sent in, and these phones continue to have battery charging issues that have no recall - they just keep getting refurbished replacements until the warranty expires.

I'll take "boring" iOS over that level of support until something changes (and then I doubt still that I will go back.)
    I find it a bit strange you are using Motorola (actually Lenovo, who is known for terrible customer service) and using it to broad brush all of Android. Yes, depending on the manufacturer the support can vary widely. It is part of why I recommend Google phones, such as the Pixel. In my case, I had a 6 month old Nexus 5 in which the digitizer became cracked, but not the screen. While I suspect it was my fault, as I had the phone in my front pocket while crouching down (I heard a crack), Google sent me a new phone as a replacement, under warranty -- and I did not have any type of extended warranty. I had it the next day and sent my damaged phone back in the case provided.

So, yes, you can't get walk in service but, depending on the manufacturer, you can get outstanding service with some Android phones.
    02-06-2017 12:27 PM
    Nope. I'll admit, I do miss certain features from Windows Phone, but I definitely am not bored with iOS.
    RobertP1, John Yester and aximtreo like this.
    02-06-2017 12:50 PM
    I'm not bored with iOS because I don't use it as a form of entertainment.
    02-06-2017 01:29 PM
    Plus iOS beta 2 is out now lol.
    02-06-2017 01:31 PM
    I've been on Android for years and a few months ago switched to iOS again for a trial. Still here. I think I was burnt out on Android and tired of all the tweaking that is available. No wonder my battery life was crap. Was always fiddling with it. I like my iPhone 7 as it just works well as it should and for what I need with no tweaking once set up. I've tried to go back to my HTC 10 a few times but it never lasts for more than a day before I start tweaking it and I miss the smaller compact size of my 7. And that brings me to another plus for me personally I don't get all the phablet rage. I had 3 and got tired of carrying around a roofing shingle in my pocket all the time. The compact 7 slips into a shirt pocket so easily and don't even know it's there. If Verizon would offer a compact android device I';d probably give it a shot because Android is, well pretty sweet really, but my 7 is sweeter at the moment and a keeper. So I am a fan of both platforms.
    02-06-2017 01:50 PM
    Never bored... sometimes a bit confused, but always happy!
    metalchick719 likes this.
    02-06-2017 01:59 PM
    After using it exclusively for a month, I was so happy for the month to come to an end for me. To be fair, I didn't hate it, it was fine. I realized that I like that with my iPhone in particular, I don't have to think. I just use it and that's nice, but yeah I do get bored. When I get bored, I usually switch. I kind of wish that there was more personalization but I think if I was forced to use one, I would lean that way for sure.
    John Yester and aximtreo like this.
    02-06-2017 03:57 PM
    I can understand being bored with it. I always have an Android around to tinker with. The best part of IOS is that it just works!! It does everything that I need or want. The apps are mostly fantastic and while it would be nice to customize a little more. I could not seeing living without it
    02-07-2017 08:53 AM
    Bored...No, would like the ability to customize a little more...Yes.
    02-07-2017 01:45 PM
    Here's my take on this... If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    John Yester and RobertP1 like this.
    02-09-2017 12:23 PM
    Agreed. I've got so many pics I can't use as wall paper because an app covers a face or logo and looks wrong.
    This were you leave the first page blank or a few apps and put all your apps on the second page, to get by. Seen this trick many of times in screenshot thread.
    02-09-2017 01:22 PM
    iOS itself might not be the most exciting but what you can do with it is incredible. Get some new apps downloaded and you might change your perspective.
    02-09-2017 02:37 PM
    iOS itself might not be the most exciting but what you can do with it is incredible. Get some new apps downloaded and you might change your perspective.
    I agree. I think iOS is just a framework for the apps.
    Truman82 likes this.
    02-09-2017 06:40 PM
    How can anyone get bored with an OS that works wonderfully. I'm more amazed with every update, new features and it's stability and performance compared to any others.
    02-09-2017 07:16 PM
    No iOS is good as long as you use it with third party apps of 3D touch/launcher and various widgets.
    02-10-2017 12:19 PM
    I'd settle for an app drawer and/or positioning applications wherever on the screen without needing an app before or after etc. If I can at least customize that way I'd be very happy.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-12-2017 03:36 AM
    How can anyone get bored with an OS that works wonderfully. I'm more amazed with every update, new features and it's stability and performance compared to any others.
    Same here
    muchospanish likes this.
    02-12-2017 04:38 PM
    Nope.

It's simple and it works.

And what it's there for, it does it very well.

That's all I need.

I've been with blackberry, IOS, Blackberry, Android and back to iOS. I'll never sway away from it again.
    muchospanish likes this.
    02-12-2017 06:45 PM
    Nope. It does what I need and syncs wonderfully with my MacBooks. I honestly don't spend a ton of time playing with the settings or anything anymore. I'm good. When & if it stops doing what I need, then and only then will I seek other options.
    muchospanish likes this.
    02-12-2017 07:39 PM
    Not bored really, but wish there were at least some options for customizations. The older I get, the harder it is to find what I'm looking for when the screen is a sea of app icons. I frequently find myself staring at the screen and swiping back and forth trying to find what I'm looking for, only to forget what I'm looking for most of the time. This is one of the few things I miss from android, which is the ability to arrange the home screens according to what I use most, and leaving the rest in the app drawer.
    02-12-2017 08:45 PM
    Not bored really, but wish there were at least some options for customizations. The older I get, the harder it is to find what I'm looking for when the screen is a sea of app icons. I frequently find myself staring at the screen and swiping back and forth trying to find what I'm looking for, only to forget what I'm looking for most of the time. This is one of the few things I miss from android, which is the ability to arrange the home screens according to what I use most, and leaving the rest in the app drawer.
    Have you tried using the search function when you pull down from the home screen? Or swipe right to see frequently used apps on Siri App Suggestion widget?
    libra89, Truman82 and aximtreo like this.
    02-12-2017 10:46 PM
    I am definitely getting bored with IOS not sure what phone i am going to get next . I may not stay with the iPhone
    02-12-2017 10:50 PM
101 1234 ...