Public 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
re: Public 10.3 Beta 5 Available

Battery life is still bad. I would lose 20 - 30% overnight with all apps closed. Last night I turned off background refresh and I only lost 3%.

I've never had this problem prior to 10.3 Beta.

Odd, I only lost 2% over night without switching things "off" so to speak, I'm on WiFi, at home.While on 2 I would have lost about 20%.

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

So this morning I had a little update bubble on my setting icon. It prompted me to add two factor authentication to my account(I did).

Is this part of the beta or did that go out system wide?

It's not part of the beta . It is just a reminder from apple to add two factor authentication. It is being sent to all the devices through a push notification

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Battery life is still bad. I would lose 20 - 30% overnight with all apps closed. Last night I turned off background refresh and I only lost 3%.

I've never had this problem prior to 10.3 Beta.
Yeah I'm hit or miss with battery it seems so far. Some days it seems good, and other days it's like something is running rogue and I'll reboot to see if that helps.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

Beta 4 out for public also now...400 odd MB geez, even bigger than the last beta hmm

itsMohsinK

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Finally, it was so annoying before...can you confirm the battery life as well, would be great to know, thanks!!

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

I have just installed beta 3.4 and wil let you know about battery and other things i may come across
I have just noticed a remarkable change in speed when opening apps and the speed of apps have changed.

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I have just installed beta 3.4 and wil let you know about battery and other things i may come across
I have just noticed a remarkable change in speed when opening apps and the speed of apps have changed.

I was having a bit of lag on the last beta so glad to see this one seems better.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Anyone else notice that in beta 2 do not disturb mode doesn't fully work?

Despite my phone being put in do not disturb mode every night before bed instagram notifications still cause the screen to light which is a bit of a nuisance as it sits on a dock overnight meaning the room is lit!

I had not been running a beta for the last 2 months until today, and in 10.2.1 I was having issues with DnD. Keyboard taps still made noise even though I toggled "Silence: Always" off and on several times, and some notifications (Facebook, Snapchat etc.) still made noise.

Now with the new beta install (complete wipe and fresh install) today, there still keyboard click noises when the phone is in DnD, and Silence Always is set.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I had not been running a beta for the last 2 months until today, and in 10.2.1 I was having issues with DnD. Keyboard taps still made noise even though I toggled "Silence: Always" off and on several times, and some notifications (Facebook, Snapchat etc.) still made noise.

Now with the new beta install (complete wipe and fresh install) today, there still keyboard click noises when the phone is in DnD, and Silence Always is set.

My DnD does work since the last 2 beta updates.

However auto correct while typing seems to not be working in the latest beta 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2