Developer 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Developer 10.3 Beta 6 Available

I submitted a third report to Apple about the images. If they don't fix it before the official release there will be a lot people blaming the forum operators for an iOS issue.

Is the problem happening outside of Mobile Nations?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Some forums, I don't which ones though. I think iOS is having issues with the desktop image hosting that these forums use. I know others have issues on macOS beta as well, I haven't seen it though. If we knew some of these other forums we could find out if they use the same desktop image hosting as Mobile Nations uses.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I submitted a third report to Apple about the images. If they don't fix it before the official release there will be a lot people blaming the forum operators for an iOS issue.

I still see it on my Mac. I can click the [?] and see what the image is, but it doesn't display inline. I'm on 10.12.4 but need to update to whatever was released today.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Developer 10.3 Beta 6 Available

Yes & I'm so over these betas. They don't seem to be fixing anything that's broken. They just get released every week. I'm not use to this mess with iOS at all

Edit: I've seen this in XDA, BimmerForums, The Purse Forum, & MacRumors.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Yes & I'm so over these betas. They don't seem to be fixing anything that's broken. They just get released every week. I'm not use to this mess with iOS at all

No new features but likely some tweaks/fixes that aren't as noticeable. Might be time to delete the profile and go on general release! If something happens that there's a cool feature you can jump back in :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

No new features but likely some tweaks/fixes that aren't as noticeable. Might be time to delete the profile and go on general release! If something happens that there's a cool feature you can jump back in :)

I'm sure there's behind the scenes stuff but this images issue has been present since beta 2 I believe (I'm losing count) & they haven't figured it out. It's really weird. I use the beta to test our software & the fact that I always have to switch phones if I want to see images is just annoying. I guess I'm lucky in the fact that I have my main device, with the general release, to use🤷🏾*♀️

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm sure there's behind the scenes stuff but this images issue has been present since beta 2 I believe (I'm losing count) & they haven't figured it out. It's really weird. I use the beta to test our software & the fact that I always have to switch phones if I want to see images is just annoying. I guess I'm lucky in the fact that I have my main device, with the general release, to use????????????*♀️
I hear you. It's happening on my computer too... about to update maybe it'll be better.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Developer 10.3 Beta 6 Available

Two and a half hours since I removed my iPhone from the charger and I'm at 49%...really?? Not good.
Edit; 44% now. My battery dropped 5% in 5 minutes...WOW

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Two and a half hours since I removed my iPhone from the charger and I'm at 49%...really?? Not good.
Edit; 44% now. My battery dropped 5% in 5 minutes...WOW

My phone has been off the charger now for 4 hours and I'm at 89%. Which is a little worse than usual, I was down loading a movie though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

My phone has been off the charger now for 4 hours and I'm at 89%. Which is a little worse than usual, I was down loading a movie though.

I'm going to let it drain to 2% and after a hard reboot put it on the charger and see if that helps.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

0f1315259d4a094078510b37f30827a9.jpg

Downloading....What kind of changes does this one have?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

OK, I decided to delete the last two downloaded apps as well as drain my battery to 2% and after a hard reboot my battery appears to be back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73