Developer 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Developer 10.3 Beta 2 Available

Anyone have an issue where automatic iCloud backup doesn't happen? Beta 1 never backed up for me and Beta 2 didn't last night.

That was an issue logged in dev notes in beta 1. I haven't checked dev notes to see if it's still a known issue in beta 2.

*edit* I just checked dev notes and it says it's been resolved in beta 2.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: Developer 10.3 Beta 2 Available

My app works but my news videos don't work. I can live stream & everyday hung but the vids on the news tab cause my app to force close. It's heartbreaking

Oh gotcha. Yeah I ever watch the videos there. I misunderstood.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Not sure if this is new or not, as i just noticed it.

Live photos album. Go to your first or oldest photo in the and play it. Most of mine have another picture within the live photo, quite odd..... Submitted report to Apple. But I have never seen it before.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Not sure if this is new or not, as i just noticed it.

Live photos album. Go to your first or oldest photo in the and play it. Most of mine have another picture within the live photo, quite odd..... Submitted report to Apple. But I have never seen it before.

Tried to reproduce this, does not happen with my Live Photos.
Guess a simple restart of your iDevice will solve it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Only difference I've seen is beta 2 battery has been slightly worse than beta 1. It's bearable but not quite as good in my 2+ days using the beta 2.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I saw something this morning that I had never seen before. I had a sorta " jittery effect". Did a reboot and it fixed the problem for now. Strange. Overall 10.3 (beta 2) is running a lot better than 10.3 (beta 1).

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Are you using Tapatalk? If so I doubt it'll change unless the devs update something. I use Tapatalk on my 7 Plus without a beta & it's also broken

It's not Tapatalk, images are broken in Safari too. Mobile, full web view, full web reloaded without content blockers, and a friend of mine on the official iOS 10.2 can see the images just fine in Safari.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

It's not Tapatalk, images are broken in Safari too. Mobile, full web view, full web reloaded without content blockers, and a friend of mine on the official iOS 10.2 can see the images just fine in Safari.

Wow that sucks!! I can't say I've experienced that. Most pics on my 7 plus show in Tapatalk but some still don't and they take forever to load which makes me lose my spot when I'm reading comments. It's so annoying

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Well the battery drain on the 6s is much more that they previous beta 1 build. They will have to fix this. On standby it can last the whole day but when you start to use the phone it drops by almost 10% in the first min and then about 1% per 2 min this is not normal. Just my observation

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Fantastic! My cellular network is basically unusable today. Very few things work on cellular. I'm hoping T-Mobile can help me with this. I may have to roll back to 10.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.