Both my IPhone 6s and my iPad Pro 9.7 are running iOS 10.2. When I go to Library->Artists in the Music app and pick a band of music stored on my phone, my iPhone has a Shuffle All button at the top that allows me to shuffle all songs on all albums by that band. However when I do the same I thing on my iPad, there is no Shuffle All button for artists present. If I go to an album the Shuffle All button is present, but I want to shuffle all songs by a band not a single album.

Any idea why there is no Shuffle All button on my iPad? Is there another way to Shuffle All songs by an artist?

Thanks.
    12-29-2016 10:16 AM
    Try a reboot or reset all settings. The option is there for me on my iPad Pro running iOS 10.2.1.

Shuffle songs by artist present on iPhone but not iPad-img_0020.jpg
    12-30-2016 02:10 PM
    On the ipad, there is a way around it. Click on 'Search' at the bottom of the music app, search for the artist you want from your library. Select the artist and you will see a shuffle button at the top left corner. I have no idea why apple doesn't have this option for selecting the artist directly from the library.
    01-04-2017 03:36 PM
    I tried rebooting and reset all settings but that didn't work. What Just_Me_D showed is a playlist and that does have shuffle. It's selecting an artist from your library that doesn't have a Shuffle option. Here is a screenshot:

I just tried the workaround of searching for the artist and that does work but is inconvenient.
    01-06-2017 09:12 PM