I found a few apps that let you geotag your photos, add comments and a description and some other data. The one I like best is called Exif Photos.

But none of them let me tag the photos. I want to be able to search my photos. I used to do it in Mac OS.

I tried adding comments and descriptions, but they're not searchable. The geotags work just fine.

What are comments and descriptions for if I can't search for them? Am I missing something obvious?
    12-28-2016 06:19 PM
    I found a few apps that let you geotag your photos, add comments and a description and some other data. The one I like best is called Exif Photos.

But none of them let me tag the photos. I want to be able to search my photos. I used to do it in Mac OS.

I tried adding comments and descriptions, but they're not searchable. The geotags work just fine.

What are comments and descriptions for if I can't search for them? Am I missing something obvious?
    From the best that I recall, that information is more or less for when you want to share those photos via photo stream to family members etc.
    12-28-2016 06:25 PM