Do you have an Apple Watch? My notifications go to my watch before my phone.
    12-26-2016 01:22 PM
    To whom are you directing your question? Please use the quote option when replying to a specific post please. Thanks.
    bobsgolf likes this.
    12-26-2016 01:29 PM
    And that's how it should be
    12-26-2016 01:44 PM
    Yes...i have an apple watch. but....its happening on both my devices, and i have my watch connected to only one of them.
    12-26-2016 02:45 PM
    Well...trying to go back to 10.2 and remove beta from main line....but....not doing well. ergg!! Followed the steps...and its still showing 10.2.1 with the beta build. dangit!!
    12-26-2016 05:24 PM
    To whom are you directing your question? Please use the quote option when replying to a specific post please. Thanks.
    It was a reply to H3aTerzz
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    12-26-2016 05:45 PM
    Yes...i have an apple watch. but....its happening on both my devices, and i have my watch connected to only one of them.
    All my notifications go to my watch first. I think it's supposed to be that way for all devices.
    12-26-2016 05:47 PM
    It wasn't like that for me, until the beta 2. My phone would still wake and sound the incoming tone to let me know.
    12-26-2016 05:55 PM
    Weird. I turned off bluetooth..to see if my issue would exist (no text sound alerts while screen off) and it started working right....only thing is...with bluetooth off, my apple watch still received texts from my phone..lol. After enabling bluetooth again....the alerts stopped, again. Darndest thing!

Nevermind... I see the watch has the ability to use wifi when not in bluetooth range. Didn't know that.
    12-26-2016 08:06 PM
    Moral of the story. My issue is that my texts don't alert me by sound or pop up, unless I turn Bluetooth off. It's obviously something to do with the beta' with regard to the Apple Watch.
    12-26-2016 08:21 PM
    I wonder how long it's going to take for Beta 3 to roll out seeing as we're between holidays.
    12-27-2016 04:03 AM
    How's overall stability?
    01-03-2017 04:28 PM
    How's overall stability?
    Been great for me...and battery life seems to be better...at least for me.
    Rolandh likes this.
    01-03-2017 04:48 PM
    How's overall stability?
    Been great for me...and battery life seems to be better...at least for me.
    Same here. Seems pretty good on my iPod Touch 6. I'm wondering how long it'll be for Beta 3 now, though, that the new year is upon us.
    01-03-2017 07:30 PM
    I'm wondering if I should join in on the beta program on my iPhone 7 Plus. It is my daily driver so hence the question about the stability.
    01-03-2017 07:51 PM
    I'm wondering if I should join in on the beta program on my iPhone 7 Plus. It is my daily driver so hence the question about the stability.
    Stability is fine. I run the Betas on both my daily drivers.
    01-04-2017 07:58 AM
    Overall stability may be fine, however you are using software that has not been finalized. You are Apple's Guinea pig. One software feature you use on a regular basis may stop working or not work as expected and there may be no solution or fix other than to wait for a new software update.

There is still a chance that something could go horribly wrong and you will need to [restore from a backup / factory reset the phone / reinstall iOS] which is time consuming and inconvenient.

You should only participate in the beta program if you are willing to accept these consequences.

I think a lot of people read comments like:

Stability is fine. I run the Betas on both my daily drivers.
    and decide to jump right in with beta iOS releases without fully realizing what it means to be using beta software. How one user uses their phone could differ from another, therefore they might not encounter the same issues.

If you decide to participate in the beta program and something goes horribly wrong you have no one else to blame but yourself.
    01-04-2017 12:51 PM
    My personal opinion is that Apple software quality has been in decline at least since iOS 8, and the beta program certainly hasn't made anything better. I'd go so far to say it is garbage. Their only saving grace is they control the software and hardware and can push updates on a frequent basis.

It's bad enough they push out regular software updates that are riddled with crippling bugs or inconsistencies and shouldn't have ever made it to production. Why anyone would want to get beta software from Apple, let alone use it on a device they depend on is beyond me.
    01-04-2017 01:09 PM
    Overall stability may be fine, however you are using software that has not been finalized. You are Apple's Guinea pig. One software feature you use on a regular basis may stop working or not work as expected and there may be no solution or fix other than to wait for a new software update.

There is still a chance that something could go horribly wrong and you will need to [restore from a backup / factory reset the phone / reinstall iOS] which is time consuming and inconvenient.

You should only participate in the beta program if you are willing to accept these consequences.

I think a lot of people read comments like:

and decide to jump right in with beta iOS releases without fully realizing what it means to be using beta software. How one user uses their phone could differ from another, therefore they might not encounter the same issues.

If you decide to participate in the beta program and something goes horribly wrong you have no one else to blame but yourself.
    Well I can't say anything other than stability is fine because for the past 6 months I've been running the Beta's with zero OS issues at all on my 6 and 6s, so therefore my stability is fine.

Both devices are heavily used daily, one is business and the other is personal. So while one device get beaten up with emails, calendar appointments, conference calls, GoToMeetings, and Microsoft Apps; the other gets beaten up with apps, games, and other daily life tasks.

Maybe I'm just lucky. But any of my misfortunes (maybe 2 or 3) have been app specific and/or error on my end, not the OS.

And of course if anyone should happen to dive into the Beta world, one must be diligent with keeping backups current as I do.
    01-04-2017 02:05 PM
    iOS 10 should've not been released the way it is.
    The overall experience is full of bugs and aesthetic garbage and mistakes.
    iOS 9 was really great, and I miss it a lot.
    Beta Test didn't improve anything, and I still have this broken homescreen when I switch from landscape to normal sometimes or this horrible look on quick response in iMessages where the box reshapes in a strange way.
    Where iOS 9 was really coherent and mature, iOS 10 is far from that.

I really like the language switching automatically, but I had that on my BlackBerry Q10 three years ago, lol.

Music app too, what a joke. iOS 9 music app was perfect.

But anyways, it's the way it is. So now I'm on Beta Program, hoping iOS gets better with each new release. I can't say anything, because they didn't make big changes from iOS 10.0 but the overall stability is really good for my daily driver.

Except some versions with battery life problems, betas have all been great for me.
    01-04-2017 02:26 PM
    I'm having a pop up appear, for an OS upgrade but then when I go to check updates it says I have the latest. I have beta 10.2.
    01-08-2017 06:38 PM
    I'm having a pop up appear, for an OS upgrade but then when I go to check updates it says I have the latest. I have beta 10.2. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...3ad3827bed.jpg
    have you tried deleting the profile and reinstalling it
    01-08-2017 06:46 PM
    I'm having a pop up appear, for an OS upgrade but then when I go to check updates it says I have the latest. I have beta 10.2. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...3ad3827bed.jpg
    The latest beta is 10.2.1, and the official release is 10.2. If you're still on a 10.2 beta, your device should get one of those two versions (either the latest beta or the official release). If you want to still beta test, as Deanig_12 says, try deleting and reinstalling the beta profile. if you just want the official 10.2 release, just delete the beta profile.
    MB64 and Deanig_12 like this.
    01-08-2017 06:49 PM
    What do you mean deleting the profile?
    01-08-2017 07:31 PM
    The latest beta is 10.2.1, and the official release is 10.2. If you're still on a 10.2 beta, your device should get one of those two versions (either the latest beta or the official release). If you want to still beta test, as Deanig_12 says, try deleting and reinstalling the beta profile. if you just want the official 10.2 release, just delete the beta profile.
    Ah ok, gotcha thanks !
    01-08-2017 07:31 PM
114 12345