Public beta to release versions of iOS?

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering if I updated to the public beta right now would I have to flash the release version of iOS (10.2) when it is released publicly (a full file flash) or would I just simply update like abnormal update through iTunes without losing my data?

I ask because I recall going to the gold master release of iOS 10 but there was no way for us to get to the release version without doing full install and wiping our phones in the process. I would like to avoid this and have held off on betas since then because of this experience.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering if I updated to the public beta right now would I have to flash the release version of iOS (10.2) when it is released publicly (a full file flash) or would I just simply update like abnormal update through iTunes without losing my data?

I ask because I recall going to the gold master release of iOS 10 but there was no way for us to get to the release version without doing full install and wiping our phones in the process. I would like to avoid this and have held off on betas since then because of this experience.

You'll be fine :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal